Information on romance scams and scammers.
#354881 by Bill F Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:59 pm
Yulunya
Yuliya
Yulushka
[email protected]

reply-to: Sweet Yulushka <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM
subject: Greetings
mailed-by: nike.eonet.ne.jp
signed-by: nike.eonet.ne.jp

the Russian Federation}. I am 32. IТ searching for a guy for devoted fellowship and possibly for serious relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be glad to get your letter. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also send me your pic and tell me about yourself. IТ be delighted to learn more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful spirit. I am expecting a letter from you. Yulunya! Hello my awesome mate. How are you today? I hope you are great and you will be happy to give your reply my letter. I am very much happy that IТve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is Yuliya. Probably you have guessed where I come from by my name. I come from a large splendid state Russia
Advertisement