Information on romance scams and scammers.
#355013 by malu53 Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:14 pm
info provided by an Asian victim

Enticing
Looking for a serious monogamous relationship with a lady who be my everything with the help of God!

Williams
61 year old Man in Central and Western, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Looking For: Women

Profile for Enticing
I am a strong believer in Monogamy. After giving me all her heart till she passed away I think I am now ready for the next phase life has to bring my way. I joined here to meet someone special who would find and share same or similar interest in romance, love and a loving relationship. I want a life time companion or better still a one last shot at love. I believe for every relationship to work the chemistry, commitment and communication has to be healthy for the depth of the relationship to be respectable and what everyone would envy and cherish to have in their respective relationships as well. Could she be out there? Could I just be day dreaming?? I am quite optimistic in nature I would like to believe she is out there somewhere and I would take a bow to meet her pretty soon.

Details
Birthdate: June 5, 1956 (61 years old)
Lives in: Central and Western, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Travels to: Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Relocate?: Yes
Height: 177-180 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: English
Education: Master's degree
Marital Status: Widowed
Interests: Animals, Culture, Dancing, Entertainment, Healthy Living, Investing, Investment Real Estate, Martial Arts, Music, Soap Opera, Travel, Vegetarian cooking/eating, Yoga/Meditation
Level of Faith: I am building my relationship with Him
Denomination: Roman Catholic Church
Have Children: No
Want Children: No
Hair Color: Grey
Hair Length : Short
Eye Color : Blue

sent these add. pics

Image Image

all pics are stolen from model Chad Pope

also scamlisted here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=11612