Information on romance scams and scammers.
#355262 by AnneIsabelle Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:40 am
Good afternoon,

Can someone tell me if this is an official and legal address ?
My friend is asking me to write to this email to ask the UN approvement for him to come in Belgium ...
This is due he is high ranked and for security reasons, as he says...
This is the email I have to ask for vacation by me : [email protected]

Thank you for answering me
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details
Advertisement

#355265 by AlanJones Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:27 am
Email address [email protected] is fake and your "friend" is not a high ranking member of the military, he's a lazy, dumb scammer.

Please post his email address, name, rank, telephone number and any other details that you have for him as his other victims may be searching for them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355270 by AlanJones Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:11 pm
Thank you.

The Facebook profile shows that you are dealing with a West African scammer. The ID of the profile frimponggodson.felix is a West African name. The profile has probably been switched from its previous name to the fake one.

Stolen image used by the scammer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355274 by malu53 Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:51 pm
FB pic is stolen from United States Navy admiral John Michael Richardson

same pic on hangout

scammer is on:

FMF <<< 54 from LA,
wamba <<< 57 from Atlanta
#355275 by AnneIsabelle Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:03 pm
Idem for picture of Adm Jonathan Greenert.
I have been contacted via Skype then Hangout by a person using the picture of Gen Jonathan Greenert ans the name of Mark Henry Anthony. He has a son called Marvin
They have been playsing a nasty game with me ... insults, threats, phone calls at night, injuries. They are from Ghana

This is what I have for them
Mark Henry Anthony : [email protected]
Marvin Henry Anthony : [email protected]
Garcia : [email protected]
Garcia ; [email protected]

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/62 ... 00x400.jpg