Information on romance scams and scammers.
#355313 by AlanJones Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:09 am
Reply-to: Irinusya Irinulka - [email protected]

Salut Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I'm Irina. Iam hope to your like my photo. I'm also look man with whom my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I am still have alone and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and got you mail. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to search a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about me later. I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Irinoka

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement