Information on romance scams and scammers.
#355338 by Haidiho80 Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:29 am
Okay. Here is my story.
I new allmost from beginning this is scam, but sure my heart was wishing it wouldnt be you know...
Met this captain Justin Luis in instagram. His wife and other son dyed 4 years ago right, and after few week he is so in love and that normal story... i was kind of just waiting when he ask for money or something. Then it came. He wanted me to apply leave for him. So i thought okay lets see, i want to see How they do this. So i asked How. He send me email and i have to send it to those army people. I put those email’s in here below:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 10:55 PM
Subject: UN LETTER
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>

Dear sir / madam,
my name is —— I am the fiance   of CAPT Justin Luis , One of the US military personnel, currently serving in Adana,Turkey.
I am writing this day on behalf of my  fiance  as regards getting an Urgent Release Order (vacation) for him as I am well informed of some few process of the UN Diplomatic Service, there are some situation that needs his attention over here in my country (———) so his attention is urgently needed to resolve this situation Immediately.
Like I said I have been previously informed of some few Process Involved in securing an Urgent Release Order for my  fiance  via the United Nation Secret Service. So I kindly request your  quick response to my email with all the large and Necessary procedure.
I hope my email is well understood and I get a reply as soon as possible.
Sincerely yours

———

Dear ———

· DPKO (Department of Peacekeeping Operations) provides political and leadership for UN peacekeeping operations around the world and maintains contact with the Security Council and parties to the conflict in the implementation of Security Council mandates. The department is working to integrate UNO efforts to integrate governmental and non-governmental organizations into peacekeeping operations. DPKO also provides guidance and support for the military, police, mine action and other relevant issues for other UN policy and peacebuilding missions. This is DPKO, the UN secret service, and we are linked to the special responsibilities to ensure permission for urgent detention order for high-ranking soldiers with extreme responsibilities and extreme intelligence for service in the UN peacekeeping mission worldwide Long time of assignment to the location of the service.  Madam these tips is to your overall understanding of the UN intelligence department and it responsibilities that your request to CAPT Justin Luis. You are hereby required to question some important details of this soldier for a clear investigation and proper review of all military details and services data on all military tolerance, discipline, and intelligence for services there in  Adana.
· here below
· 1: Military rank
· 2: Full names
· 3: Department in Adana
· 4: Uniform number
Please ask these military details from your fiancé ... this will allow us to track all his military record in and outside the peacekeeping mission and also get all the necessary details for your request from the UNITED STATES DEFENSE DEPARTMENT WASHINGTON DC
And also provide your personal information as follows;
Your full name:
Nationality:
Affiliation to Justin:
· We look forward to the next process as soon as we have received all the necessary details to proceed with your request. And do well to write with any questions about this process, the UN intelligence always at your service with all the necessary information you need on a release order process
· Your
· V / r
· DPKO / HMPA.UN.
UNITED NATIONS DEFENSE DEPARTMENT

· FOR ALL MILITARY PHILOSOPHY IN ADANA

And these information he gave me:
1. 0-7-CPT
2. Justin Luis
3. Adana Head of division in Adana commander of the camp eggers.
4. CPO7A

Okay so i send those to them and they answered:

THANKS FOR THE REQUIRED DETAILS PROVIDED FOR THIS PROCESS WE HAVE THEM IN PROTOCOL ALREADY AND IN ORDER TO FULFILL ALL MANDATE AND ARCHIVE THE PROCESS OF GETTING AN URGENT VACATION FOR YOUR FRIEND, YOU ARE HEREBY INFORMED OF THE SUM AMOUNT OF MONEY IT COST TO SECURE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION FROM THE HELP OF MILITARY AFFAIRS ( WASHINGTON DC ) AND THE HEAD OF PROTOCOL HERE IN TURKEY. THIS DOCUMENTS CONSIST OF ALL MILITARY INFORMATION AND FILES OF ACHIEVEMENT FOR THE PERIOD OF STAY IN ADANA VIS A VIS ALL STATEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL RECORDS, AND ALL NECESSARY EXPENSES TO COUNTRY (———)
MADAM YOU ARE REQUIRED THE SOME OF 850 EUROS , YOU MUST HAVE BEEN CLEARED UP OF SOME OF THE DUE PROCESS BEFORE NOW.
MADAM YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THIS SUM AMOUNT OF MONEY TO OUR UN OFFICE IN ISTANBUl TURKEY, PLEASE MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE FOLLOWING DETAILS VIA BANK TRANSFER.
BANK NAME :YAPI KREDI   
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 49858470             
IBAN NUMBER : TR440006701000000049858470      
ACCOUNT NAME : JUNIOR IKPONMWEN OWEWE           
BRANCH : YUKARI MAH ATATURK 
BULV  28/A 20800 ACIPAYAM DENIZLI TURKEY                     
SWIFT CODE  : YAPITRISXXX   
AMOUNT: 850 EUROS.
Noted - AJ

MADAM YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND TO US THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECEIPT/DETAILS AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR FAST ATTENTION,
MADAM IN LINE WITH THIS PROCESS, DUE TO PROTOCOL IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF 3 DAYS TO GET ALL THIS NECESSARY DOCUMENT READY FROM THE DAY WE GET THE PAYMENT .
WE SINCERELY HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND OUR EMAIL AND DO WELL TO WRITE US WITH WHICH EVER QUESTION AS REGARDS THIS STATED PROCESS. WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

YOURS SINCERELY.

So after those i send message to ”Justin” that i sure dont have money to pay that.
He start to ask can i at least pay half and so on...
now he start to write that he lost his best friend at ambush there, and How dangerous it is out there. Buhuu...
Now he said he is trying to find other way to come to me... lets see what is the next plan...

But no, im sure not gonna put any money to them.

Instagram name jus7588
https://www.instagram.com/jus7588
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement

#355343 by AlanJones Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:31 am
Thanks for posting, the best thing for you to do now as you know it is a scam is to cut off all contact with the scammers. Don't tell the you know that it is a scam, just disappear.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355344 by AlanJones Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:02 am
Email address [email protected] links to a Facebook profile for Daniel F. Pals
Works at U.S. Army
Self-Employed
Went to West Point - The U.S. Military Academy
Widowed

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355465 by Haidiho80 Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:07 am
Allright. I think maiby someone can post his photo what he is useing. You can find them in his instagram. I dont know How to post a photo here.
And thank you a lot of having this site! ❤️
#360290 by malu53 Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:24 pm
uid: ihaza.michaelade
Michael K Pals
Intro
Captain at U.S. Army
Studied at West Point - The U.S. Military Academy
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
Single
From Lagos, Nigeria

#360291 by malu53 Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:32 pm
uid: 100014838226262
Pals Robert Johnson
I'm a man with a good sense of humor,I'm loving,caring,trustworthy,romantic,honest man..
Sergent at USAs hær <<< scammer speaks Danish
Studied at Western Kentucky University
Studied at West Point - The U.S. Military Academy
Lives in Madisonville, Kentucky

Image Image Image

uid: 100014843820349
Moses Pals
Intro
Infantry at U.S. Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Cary, North Carolina

Image Image

with 'Moses' pics also on wonder.dating
wonder.dating/en/users/BrianCross, 52, single, from Charlotte Harbor, United States