Information on romance scams and scammers.
#355815 by malu53 Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:13 pm
magichands2020 on friendite

Hi, i\'m my friends call me magichands2020, i\'m from United States, i will love if we can meet on friendite Nigeria dating site.

I'm:Male
Looking for:Female, aged 18 - 50
Username:magichands2020
Birth date:1969-07-05

About me
My motto:
Be honest to your fellow humanbeing.
If I were an animal I would be: Lion
If I were a flower I would be: Rose
My hair length: Cut
My ethnic origin: Asia
My religion: Christian
My academic degree: Bac
My profession: Engineer
My income: From 50 to 75 k/year
My marital status: Widowed
My children: 1-2 children

A brief bio about you:

I'm an honest and hard working man who does need the support of a loving woman, I'm someone who is confident in what he want.

An ideal date: Candle dinner
The best birthday ever: 20
Interests: Cinema, Restaurants, Travelling, Museums, Cars

Image Image

pics stolen from the FB profile and g+ profile respectively of a man from Bristol Ché R.
Advertisement

#358228 by malu53 Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:21 am
Magichands2020
welcome to my world of possibilities

Seeking: Female Age 36 to 65
Interest In: Long-Term Relationship
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Living: Live by myself

Height: 5'8 inches
Body: Skinny
Hair/Eyes: Brown, Black
Smoke: No way
Drink: Occasionally
Exercise 2 times a week

Education: High School Dropout
Religion: Agnostic
Income: Less than $15,000
Offspring: None
Personality: Adventurous

MY STORY
I'm an easy going man full of life and still very young at heart.I love to meet people and discover the beauty of life and nature.I have traveled to so many places and have seen different culture and people so i came to a conclusion that I can make it anywhere.I am very romantic and caring, and I hardly get angry at people and I am confident and ready to face challenges.I am presently single but with heart filled with love and hope to meet that person, to start a lovely and happy family with.I love peace and will do anything to prevent a war.

MY GOALS
My profession is an engineer and i am working as a telecom mask contractor and I sometime do servicing of telecom mask. I got my study complete and I have to move to UK to meet with someone I always love to make my wife we had time with each other prepare what time is best to get married and lastly we have a date fix for that, then I was 26years we so much love each other that we can hardly stay off from each other I see her as the original part of me and she do same for me. Our love grew up to the stage we never thought of something bad will ever happen, I was Happy with her and she was happy too. I became more happy when she gave birth to our daughter that make the love so strong that it will never break.

When I had my daughter I then know how sweet it is to be in parenthood with someone who care and love you for who you are. I love my daughter and my wife so much and every one around can feel it. Life was going as we always planned because we always have enough to live on and the family was just a simple happy family, we like to spend time in the beach together and do other outdoor activity together. After some few years later my wife died during labor when we were about having our second baby, even the baby didn't make it as well. i got a blow on me that brought my state to doom for many years i was living in doom and i suffer loneliness, it took me a very long time to take that hurt off my life and i decided to start a new life again. I believe no one can make you happy, all you just need is to be happy and find someone to bring the best out of you. Since then the best friend i always want to keep has been my daughter and no one else cause she just look like her mother she is a kind girl, lovely and enjoy what life hold for her in full but when it come to her event she is always serious and dint care who come her way.