Information on romance scams and scammers.
#355996 by Mike Wilson Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:22 am
Telephone numbers used by the scammer.
South Africa 011-27-78-265-1042
1-323-338-7460
1-657-212-9420

Subject: TRAVELING TO SOUTH AFRICA THIS AFTERNOON!!! I WILL MISS YOU MY LOVE

My Queen,

I said to myself that, am not going to hit the airport without sending an email to my love. Missing you already. Thanks for all your best wishes you sent my way, what a delight to know someone like you care so much about me, you are so impeccable. My darling , I know it hurt for you not to see me before I leave, I equally felt the same way too, but am glad you understood the situation of things. I promise you will always hear from me on a daily basis once I get to Cape Town, South Africa, I will call you, I will also roam my U.S number, so I can call you. The distance between us will never get wider but closer as we count down to the day I will be with you body and soul!!!

I really enjoyed talking with you on phone, it reminds me of how special I am to you. I must commend you for all the love you have shown me, when we are finally together, I will show you the true meaning of love from the depth of my heart. In the past 7 years, there is no woman who comes even close to the level of commitment and devotion that I feel towards you and that makes you one extra ordinary woman. Not only are the most beautiful woman I know, but the grace and ease with which you manage everything leaves me in awe. I know that I am the luckiest man alive to have you and for that I feel truly blessed. You walked into my life and made me see the beauty of everything, just stay mine forever, and your wish will always be my command.

My contract director called early this morning and said I had to be at the site immediately, I have to do my remaining packing, all the items I shopped for myself to make our communication and my work easy are, Apple 15" Mac-book Pro, Retina, Touch Bar, 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Silver. Apple iPad Pro (256GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular, Silver) 12.9-inch Display, 1 for myself and 2 iPhone X(Unlocked Red) for my supervisor's who will be working together with me are duly packed. I have my travel agent book ticket for me already. My darling , I have kept you in that special place where you belong in me as I travel down to Cape Town, South Africa. I'll hit the airport early to check-in and wait for the flight to be announced. My flight details are as follows, I will depart Los Angeles Intl. LAX 13:50, to arrive Amsterdam Airport Schiphol by 10:15 then layover for 1h10 and depart Amsterdam, Schiphol AMS by 09:05 to arrive Cape Town, Cape Town Intl. by 22:35. I will be away for 4-6 weeks. I would have loved to have you by my side in Africa but the notice is kinda too short and you also have work to do.

I have to thank you for your support so far, your words hold a strong part in my heart, what will be your plans while am flying? hope you will take more time to relax, don't get distracted but have fun as i will be thinking of you. You have been so nice to me, you have been there with me to share the day and the night, I appreciate you for that. If I wanted a model or a superstar or a multi billionaire lady, I believe there are other ways for that, I guess!!! but I want you to know that, as long as am concern, you are more than a model to me, more than a superstar, more than a celebrity to me and that you mean everything to me, myself and Edwina do have everything but all we lack is love, love of a big happy family but am so happy you have decided to bring us so close, it makes me adore you more.

All I know now is that I have falling head over hill for you in love and I believe you are not going to disappoint me, am not after your beauty, am not after your size and am not after what you do for a living or what you earn, all am after is your nice heart which you have already given to me and which I have promised to cherish and nourish for the rest of my life. The only reason I have said yes, that it's only you I love, it's because you are beautiful at heart, dedicated, honest, open, warm, caring, loving, and you do have a heart of gold and I know it, they said nothing is hidden under the sun and from our communication so far, I know you are amazing and you have really done your home work, so tell me why not you? I strongly believe this is a dream come true and am proud of you.

Meeting you has opened my eyes and heart to how empty I have been, being alone is indeed a sickness, when you have nobody to talk with that can listen to you, rub your back when you return from work, someone who would respect you and want to share the good times and the bad times with you, come rain come sunshine. Getting to know you has exposed my love life and how far I can go with a serious person who knows what she wants and I know you do.

I wish I could just come back home one day, turn the key in the lock, step lightly on the threshold and gently close the door. I place my keys on the table and say, "My darling , I'm home!" You step out of the bedroom looking so good for me. You don't say anything. We just look at one another and slowly move towards one another. When we are close, I put my left arms around your lower back. I cup your face with my right hand and bend my head towards you. We gently kiss. I move my right hand and wrap it around your back. Your arm rest on my shoulder, your hand at the base of my neck. I pull you in even closer. I feel every inch of your body against mine and I whisper, "My darling, this is home."I wish it could be like this everyday, I know I don't have to hit myself too much because I know we are working towards that, I thought I should let you know how my heart feels.

Do have a fabulous day and don't forget to always smile cause that's the best thing we can always do with our chin and lips. I will always keep in touch with you, update you on the job, and we are going to be counting the days together to know how close we are to seeing each other. I will keep you in my heart forever. I am leaving you with this beautiful songs to express the deep feelings I have for you, when you listen to it, just close your eyes and feel me next to you.

NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU (with lyrics) - GEORGE http://www.youtube.com/<removed>

I Love you more than you`ll ever know http://www.youtube.com/<removed>
You got my heart!!! All of it, just for you alone. I love you more. I attached my contract document for your attention, pictures taken during and after the presentation, please keep it confidential. Lastly, just to let you know how I feel thinking about you, the last attachment is for your cookies to squirm

My warm thoughts are for you and you alone.
Lots of love, hug and kisses for you
Your one and only man
Chris

Contents of PDF files where he is trying to impress by showing a high value fake contract.

Christopher Richard Alvin
Chrisal Construction & Logistics Services
2401 E Ocean Blvd., Long Beach,
CA 90803,
United States
Tel: 657 212 9420
Dear Christopher Alvin,
OBJECT: INTENT TO AWARD CONTRACT NUMBER BPC/21562/01/2018. CONSTRUCTION OF FORTY
(40) HOUSING UNITS WORTH $14.6M.
The Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO) board of directors and constituted panel of judges at the
just concluded proposal presentation for the multi million dollars building contract (MID RANGE/
LOW COST HOUSING UNITS) in the District of Western Cape, Cape Town, Republic of South Africa,
by this letter recommends award of the contract to CHRISAL CONSTRUCTION & LOGISTICS SERVICES.
Your astute delivery of the proposal paper, articulate consistency, effective cost evaluation,
charismatic and enthusiastic approach to answering questions during the cross examination of your
submissions, above all, the lowest responsive and responsible bidder, in the amount of
$14,641 755.89.00 [Fourteen million, six hundred and forty one thousand, seven hundred and
fifty-five dollars and eighty-nine cent] gave you unparallel edge over other contenders.
The work to be performed under this contract shall commence immediately on 16th January 2018. A
mobilization payment of 30% of the contract award sum $14,641,755.89.00 which is $4,392,526.5
[Four million,three hundred and ninety-two thousand, five hundred and twenty-six dollars and five
cent] will be transferred to your account today. Final payment shall be due thirty (30) days after
substantial completion of the work, provided the work be then fully completed and the contract
fully performed.
Please, find attached an agreement, scope of work and drawings. Thanks for your anticipated
cooperation in doing business with us. The Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO).
Sincerely,
Adel Khalil Almoayyed
Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO)

P.O Box 25555,
Awali - Bahrain
Tel: +97316198093
AGREEMENT BETWEEN OWNER AND CONTRACTOR
This Agreement between Owner and Contractor (the “Agreement”) is effective: 01-12-2018
BETWEEN: Chrisal Construction & logistics Services. (the "Contractor"), a company with its
head office located at:
2401 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach
California,
United States
AND: THE BAHRAIN PETROLEUM COMPANY (the "Owner"), a company with its head
office located at:
Road 4522,
Awali Industrial Area,
Block 945,
Bahrain.
WHEREAS, Owner finds that the Contractor is qualified to perform the work, all relevant factors
considered, and that such performance will be in furtherance of Owner's business.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants set forth herein and intending to be
legally bound, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. MATERIAL AND LABOR PROVIDED
The Contractor agrees to provide all of the material and labor required to perform the following
work for:
The Constructions of Forty Mid-Range houses and all associated improvements in Cape Town
District as shown by the drawing(s) and described in the specifications provided by the Owner,
which are identified by the signatures of the parties to this agreement and which form a part of
this agreement.
Page 1 - 3
The Contractor agrees to provide and pay for all materials, tools and equipment required for the
prosecution and timely completion of the work. Unless otherwise specified, all materials shall be
new and of good quality.
In the prosecution of the work, the Contractor shall employ a sufficient number of workers skilled in
their trades to suitably perform the work.
2. PAYMENT
The Owner hereby agrees to pay the Contractor, for the aforesaid materials and labor, the sum of
$14, 641 755. 89 USD (Fourteen million, six hundred and forty one thousand, seven hundred and
fifty-five dollars and eighty-nine cent), in the following manner:
(A) 30% mobilization fee upon signing agreement.
(B) Balance payment upon completion of work.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#356193 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:47 pm
Christopher Alvin [email protected]

I want to start by saying I woke up today with a loving thought of you on
my mind. Words alone cannot express the feelings I have for you, you have
made me feel so appreciated, adored beyond anything I have ever felt
before. Yes!!! we've not even seen each other but the feeling is awesome.
This is magical, that's how best I can explain it, but am loving it, how
about you? Lol....All the words contained in my email to you is exactly how
I feel about you at heart, irrespective of what you have been going
through. It might be difficult for you to understand giving the time frame
we've been conversing. I usually put my heart fully in anything am doing.
I believe that, the fact that you are still alive, God has a special plan
for you and I, just stay positive on everything. Let all your worry ends
with your absolute faith in what you believe. With all the expectations
we've listed, am convinced that, I have found a good friend, lover and my
future partner in you. All what you want in a man are what am capable of
giving beyond your expectation, I will respect and love you
unconditionally. Never again will you feel lonely! You have occupy my mind,
each time I turn around, I could feel you so close to me. Your presence is
all around me. You're so special to my heart as it is right now.
When I visit you in xxxx, we would take a walk to the Lake together,
walking hand-in-hand, go hiking, riding and lots more. We would watch the
sunset together, play a hide and seek game around the Lake, when evening
falls, I will kiss you passionately and make sweet love to you on the field
of the Lake. We would be inseparable. I will care for you, sing you to bed
every night, massage your body to make you relax and sleep like a baby. I
will cuddle you on the couch as we watch movies and watch over you, protect
you at all time.
I will be the happiest man on earth to be embrace by you when the time
comes. There is no any woman in my life at the moment except you! My
daughter, has always wanted me to get married again so she can have someone
to call mom and talk with as a woman, but I just have to be careful not to
make a wrong choice. I told her about you and she's so excited and happy
for me.
When I fall in love, it will always be forever. I bury myself completely in
the one I love. I cherish a peaceful co-existence and that's what I desire
with you. I will be there to support you in times of fear and anxiety, be a
shoulder for you to lean on and love you unconditionally. I will stay with
you through the dark and thin with all my heart. It makes me smile when you
say, your fear is "mostly in a good way." True feelings of love and
affection doesn't have to make sense, but the feelings just getting better
is impeccable. You don't have to apologize my love, you have never stepped
on any boundaries, I enjoyed every bit of our conversation and can only
wished for more, all I asked of you is more patient...
Thanks for your concern about my contract proposal, I have email the
company again, and expecting to get response to submit final proposal for
consideration. I admire your value system "I was taught anything worth
having is worth waiting for, and babe you are absolutely worth waiting
for." Absolutely correct. I am so happy to read you had a good day, hope
you will make me a shirt someday, I want to wear it with pride.. and tell
the world, my beautiful xxxx made this shirt am wearing... Awwww, so sorry
about you iPad, we can replace it, if you need it anytime soon, probably
with an advanced one.
Thanks for believing in me, irrespective of what you saw on TV, everything
I told you about myself is real. I never make a promise I don't intend to
keep, when I say forever, its exactly what I mean. I'm in love with you and
nothing can change that. I loved all the songs you sent me, I've been
listening to them all night, they were so perfect and speak straight to my
heart, thus making me love you more.
I have some questions for you, I want you to relax and take your time to
answer them so I can get to know you more better. I will send you my own
answers once I receive yours. I want us to be as one, I want to look at you
and see me through you and you through me, and the only way I believe this
can happen is by being faithful, honest, humble in our dealings. I do hope
this doesn't sound like an interview lol!!!
1. Do you like to dance? Slow dance or fast?
2. What was the last date you went on - or last relationship you were in?
3. Do you have any favorite childhood memory?
4. What do you find most romantic?
5. Do you like things tidy/clean - or are you messy? (lol)
6. What's your favorite type of house? (new construction, old/vintage?)
7. Do you have a bad temper - or are you easy going - mellow, difficult,
strict?
8. How about possessive, jealous?
9. Do you like to drive fast/slow?
10. Do you like to kiss, hold your man, hold hands, be affectionate? How
about in public?
11. Where is your favorite place to visit?
12. What is the most attractive feature on a man that you like?
13. Are you generous to people, helpful?
14. Do you think you're nurturing - do you take care of someone when they
are sick, be by their side?
15. Do you worry about things - give an example of something that makes
you worry?
16. Do you have any difficulties with relationships progressing slowly?
17. What is your idea of a first date?
18. When was your first sexual encounter?
19. How is your temperament, do you get frustrated or angry at people and
situations?
20. Are you a one man woman?
21. what is a typical day for you? Where do you work and what's the nature
of your job?
22. what's your real names, date of birth and where you live, just curious
though!!!
23. do you like being your own boss? Do you owe any debt?
24. Where do you see yourself in 1 year from now?
25. Do you have allergies?
26. Do you wear jewellery?
27. Do you wear cologne
28. What is your favorite book?
29. What is your favorite movie?
30. What is your favorite color?
31. Do you enjoy wine, if so what is your favorite?
32. Do you prefer routine or variety?
33. Are you impulsive?
I hope I've not bore you too much with these questions? Hope to receive
your answers soon. When I woke up at the middle of the night, I saw your
signature on my heart, you have signed for my love. Lol... I hope you see
the stamp I place on it as accepted...Lol !!!
I hope you had a pleasurable night rest. Wishing you all the best at all
time. You stole my heart away and am loving the feelings. So sweet and
endearing.... Every time I think of you, I can't help but smile... My
daughter sends her warmest greetings too from U.K.
Warm cheers lots of love, kisses and warm hugs
Your one and only man who cares...
Chris

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon