Information on romance scams and scammers.
#356086 by malu53 Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm
yak on swandate
@becky50 active 3 minutes ago

Image <<< pic in use till February 16, scammer seems to have removed it by now :lol:

About me
Name yak
Looking for a Man
Figure Normal
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Black
Marital status Single
Children I have and want more
Education secondary school
Occupation student
I can communicate in: English
Looking for friendship
About me
i think love is better in this life, i am a dancer and i will like to meet lovely some one as my friend here

baby i like your profile Details, please message me at this address { beckyyak20 @ g m a i l . c o m} i have an important things to tell u over there OK also attach my pics to you, or you give me Ur own email here OK my name is becky yak
Advertisement

#356151 by malu53 Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 am
Hello dear,

How are you doing today i hope fine? thanks for your reply OK, Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you,it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, kindly go to this below web page; ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7380412.stm)(http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/world ... .html?_r=1)

Although we have not known each other before, But after going through your message now,I decided to tell you more about my story's to see if God will use you in my life for my freedom, also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance i needed.However, My name is Miss Becky James Yak, I am 25years old now, from South Sudan; daughter to late Dr, Yak James Daye (former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.) My Late family was among 21 peoples that die at South South Sudan plane crash,

After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my late father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a Foreign bank with my name and family names as the next of kin. After some months my Uncle find out about this bank statement account i have with me and he trying to Killed me and I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security purpose,because i am not save with my uncle any more.

I have made contact with the bank where the money is deposited,in their responds, they told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money to be released to any of her Daughter's because we are two Girl's, now my late Sister Die together with my parent's, now i need a trust worthy person who will help me and invest the money overseas, coupled with this Camp law that prevented any one here from handling anything like phone call or money. So I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee/partner before i meet you so that I will present you to the Bank for transferring of the money into your own account as my partner.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me, so I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $1. 7 Million USD Dollars. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

Currently now i am living in city of Saint Luis Senegal West African where i am living now Under UN At St. Mary's Church care, Like I told you that I'm staying in a church camp, this camp is a church environment, This place is just like one staying in the prison, I hope by God's grace, with your help i will come out of this place soon. I do not have any relatives whom i could go to now because My Uncle wanted to Killed Me. The only close person i have now is This Rev Father i am using his computer to reach Rev. Franklin Chris, who is the One of Rev Father in this Church (Old St. Mary's Church) here in this church camp, he have been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel in this Church because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women. My Dear please when ever you want to call me with this Rev Franklin Chris number he will sent for me if he is less busy when you call OK (+221777771492) when you call,tell him that you want to speak with Sister Becky James Yak,

sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it) because from this money i can start my studies back were i stop,

My Dear if you are willing and interesting to assist me please Forward your Full information's in your next reply, before i will send you the bank account Details information's were my late father money was Deposited before his late in Foreign Country Because i want to know more about you OK.

Your Full Name,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your Country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your City,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your Age,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your Business ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your Phone Number,,,,,,

Am waiting your Feedback soon
Yours in love,
Becky Yak
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018