Information on romance scams and scammers.
#356135 by SpassBremse Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:16 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Hi there my dear pen-friend.In search of a serious relationship. Want to find a gentle man. Would like to find someone for a serious relationship. Do you communicate in English? I can speak just English. I am hoping you make out what I'm writing to you. Please look at this letter. I am searching for a serious man, who will make me happy. I am 35 years old. I'm not searching for a game. I'm not young anymore, I would like a real relationship. I 'm trying to meet someone who I can go to cinema with, explore park, do things together, or maybe build a family. Never before I done the first step, but I'm tired of loneliness. I 'm trying to meet a man who's no younger than 35 years old. I hope you're the man who I will be happy with. My name is Tatiana. I 'm living in Kazakhstan. Tell me more about yourself.In the profile i saw that you live in America? I'm hoping you're interested and that you will notice my letter. I'm including a picture of me. I am expecting to have your photo too. Looking forward to talking more with you. Tatianusenka,

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement