Information on romance scams and scammers.
#356196 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Hi Charming,
How was your night charming?Its good to get an upfront and sincere response from you after a long while.Im in Egypt already.Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate tospend the rest of our lives together. No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes us resisting and having hard time trusting again in our life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it.

I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship.Being scared wouldn't solve it. Your being scared will definitely overcome. Faith is thesubstance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, why not put your Faith and Trust in the Lord.

I really appreciate and love your outspokenness and honesty, I understand what it means to be used by a man or woman you really care and feel for and at the end bring shame and downcast. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman who ever disrespects a man is not a caring woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle whil watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug, cuddle and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could, be it a store,shopping mall or al
ong the sidewalk.Relationships are not built one day at a time they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! so with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that's why we don't develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that's when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.

I promise to make you my one and only the most happiest woman on earth.I'll be there whenever you needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt your feeling. I'll love you till eternity just the way your are. I really mean my words and I'm serious too. I'm ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with you and ever prepared to do anything to have you forever.since the adage goes ;A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure you my whole heart. I know that special person is you cus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don't we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens..I still wondering what the country will be like..Wish i have you by my side,it will make it fun and heavenly..

I wrote this to send to u;)
Come Fly With Me
Come fly with me to a destiny found only in your dreams;
Where your heart feels love and joy, warmed by the sun's beams.
Come fly with me on the wings of an eagle thru time and space;
To an enchanted land blessed with peace and beauty that is our place.
Come fly with me to oceans and seas azure;
Let's escape together to sites so breathtaking and pure.
Come fly with me two hearts as one beyond reality;
In our world, just us, where we are absolutely free.
Come fly with me on this special bonded journey;
Because God has reserved this rare, blessed trip for us-you and me.
Truly want u.
Warmest Regards
Bill Ohland
Sent

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement