Information on romance scams and scammers.
#356796 by Snow-White Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:05 am
david mark on ok1212.com
Sex: Male
Height: 199CM
Weight: 75KG
Marital Status: Single
Region: the United States
Dating Type: Dating
Tel: 5015661409 --- Malvern, AR 72104, AT&T Southwest
E-mail: [email protected]

meet friends
Talking my time to find a special someone on here ... mind be you reading now ha ha..laugh

picture stolen from a Turkish citizen Gafur Alişer
Advertisement

#356797 by Snow-White Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:13 am
Hello Miss ...

I'm fine thanks for taking your time to write to me on here.....also I am so sorry for my late in reply to you, have been very busy with work over here....It's my pleasure to meet with you and tell you about myself as you previously asked.

I am David Mark as you know, my real name from united state, Texas, Waco Texas am speaking English language. I was born here in the state,my chance to find a good person but I was originally born in Turkey....

Thank you very much for this opportunity given to me by you to express myself. I am really honored in getting to know you. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am an independent Engineer and contractor by profession., I work with Marine Construction and company Ltd, here in the United State I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations. I am the only child of my late parents Dr. Galvin. I am widower and also a father of two children, smart and always happy children, I enjoy my work a lot it keeps me busy all the time I joined the site recently to find a caring and honest woman that I can love with all my heart and she will love me the same way, I have not be able to search for a woman here, I am new to this I read your mail Interesting, sorry to hear about the present condition of your parent's.

All I want now is someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life. Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible. A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing.

The ability to share her heart, her mind. I want to share my life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate. she need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched. Caressing
and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. I am not into any masochistic games. I have to tell you, this No woman had ever captured my attention so fully as you did!

I am 52 years old, 199CM 75KG with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and
there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on travel to different countries of the world doing our best to make the world a better place.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel. Ha ha

Hope to hear from you soon. Until then have a pleasant day.
David
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018
#357543 by Snow-White Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:45 pm
Burkholder52
"Let's start our journey together"
Kuwait City, Kuwait
German
Christian

gary L
53, Man, Single
Nuevo México, Mexico
Looks for: Single Woman
50 - 60 years
Long-term dating, Friendship

scammers use picture of starting post
#360458 by Tory77 Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:51 pm
Name: Lee Higgins
Location: first Kentucky (work missipi) But later Utah, sad he had two places But now 3?
Work: Marine enginer
Christian
German/British

I guess I am talking to the same man But now his name is Lee Higgins. I meet this Guy on Instagram and than we Have been talking on Google Hangouts!

This is from Google Hangouts:

2018-03-28
”I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Lee. I am from British. I am a marine engineer I work in the sea ,my mother is from british why my dad is Germany I leave here in us Utah provo long time ago I like your profile and you look so beautiful.I work  under a company that has their agency look for contract within and outside the United Kingdom.”

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross Higgins of the blessed memory. I was married before but I lost my wife . I have two kids, Harry and Jerry, Harry is 8years old Jerry is 2 years old,. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross Higgins of the blessed memory. I was married before but I lost my wife . I have two kids, Harry and Jerry, Harry is 8years old Jerry is 2 years old,. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.”

mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy boxing which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, , going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself, .”

It very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person Children”
Last edited by Tory77 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#360960 by SXYINLC Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:14 pm
I do believe this person is also going by the name Robert David Max.. Also on Hangouts , same time frame and story line. But this guy claims to be in trades where he travels a lot for business. I've received many pictures / video from him of whats suppose to be himself and his kids. BUT the pic's when I did a background search on most of them come up for some guy in Florida CA plus many others of the same guy??
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed quote of previous post
#360990 by Tory77 Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:32 pm
How do You do a background check?
Never found something about his name and tried his picture on Google image, But nothing :( I Have also recived pictures and videos. I uptaded some info on the Top and also wrote You an email. :)
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed quote of previous post
#360996 by AlanJones Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:47 pm
Tory77 wrote: wrote You an email.

I would recommend that you are very careful about entering private communication with random posters that claim to be other victims - scammers will often claim to be victims in order to either continue their scam or gain personal information about victims.

Keep everything in public on the forum where the support team can ensure you aren't being scammed.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#361005 by AlanJones Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:14 am
If it was a Private Message here on the forum rather than an email then if you click on the down arrow next to where it says "Welcome, Tory77" at the top of each page and then go into "Messages" and "Outbox", you should see the message there and be able to open it and then delete it.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.