Information on romance scams and scammers.
#355895 by Anna Marie Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:29 pm
I have been getting letters for weeks from someone that matches the description of these writings. One letter in particular is Word for Word. His email address and name did not match the name he gave me. His dating profile said he was from Phoenix Arizona yet when I spoke to him, he said he had moved to New York about three years ago. He said his wife died four years ago and that he currently lives with his daughter. He sent pictures of himself and his daughter. He does call me regularly. He said he was flying to Malaysia for work and asked me to come with them. I said no because of the foreign country and being so far away from home. At one point he asked me for my bank information because he wanted to send me some money. I had never asked for money and refused to give him the bank info. When I searched the name Kelvin Domnik, I saw a post about a scammer with the same name. I found no other information on this person. There was no data on this name or the name he gave me of Joe Faraldo. I did a search on that name too and nothing matched his profile. All the letters he wrote me are found online so they have been copied. I have found several of these letters on your site. He has my name, picture, email address, etc. obviously you can get more information online about me if you want to. I confronted him about the information I found through Google. He argued the point and said yes he had copied letters but they were love letters that were very romantic and he thought I would enjoy them. He’s never asked me for money. I’m not sure what he’s looking for but I am really concerned I’m concerned because I found information on his email name that said he was a scammer that would send different pictures to different people. I also found the very same letters on your site from women who had been scammed.
Advertisement

#355897 by Mike Wilson Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:14 pm
You are in contact with a scammer and he just changed the names and email addresses hoping that you would not discover the scam.

Stop all contact with this criminal without saying another word to him, do not tell him that you know he is a scammer or he will just change the name and email address and continue the scam,
Block or ignore all calls and emails and remain silent..

Please post the email address that he is currently using.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#355982 by Anna Marie Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:22 pm
The information that I have currently is as follows. I speak to him at this phone number: 646 397-5295. The email address is [email protected]. He says he lives in Jamestown New York. The phone is registered to the area of White Plains New York. He has sent me several Letters that were copied from a love pomes book and those same letters have been sent to several women reporting being scammed with the exact words. It’s interesting though, I did confront him right away because I couldn’t find any information on him on letters that were copied from a love pomes book and those same letters have been sent to several women reporting being scammed with the exact words. It’s interesting though, I did confront him right away because I couldn’t find any information on him online. I googled his name that he goes by which is Joe Faraldo. Supposedly his formal name is Kelvin Domnik. He says he is Italian and seems to have knowledge of that language but he’s accent which is heavy almost sounds African to me, not that I’m an expert. I told him that I looked into him a few days ago. I did so because he wanted to send a ticket for me to fly to Malaysia. Of course I wouldn’t go to a foreign country to meet a man I don’t know. There was no information matching his email address, phone number or name anywhere that I could find.
#355985 by Bryon Williams Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:42 pm
Is this him??? >> http://scamhatersutd.blogspot.com/2017/ ... ammer.html

646-397-5295
(646) 397-5295
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP
e.g. Skype or Google Voice

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#357035 by Mike Wilson Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:56 pm
kelvin domnik <[email protected]>

I am so afraid to love again. I am scared my little heart might get broken again. If you promise me that you would never hurt me. But, I am just so afraid to love again. IF you promise me a life of happiness. But, I am just totally afraid I will be lonely again. When, my heart got broken for the last time, I was just so afraid to cry because it was the wish of God., I want a life time with you, and for the last time. I am not going to be afraid to love again. I believe in my heart that you are serious about us. I will be happy to be your man.I was afraid to love again, but God showed me the way so I am going to let Him guide me in the right direction this time. So now I am not afraid to love you and Only you again.

Love always,
Joe

My Sweetheart,
I've been in "hopeless romantic" mood all day. I've watched three different movies throughout my trip that have centered around relationships between two guys. This isn't typical of me, but I guess I'm just in that state of mind where I want to be reminded that such love and tenderness really can exist.

The last movie I watched before i landed-- It was a nice British film called "Beautiful Thing." It was slow in places (which seems to be common in just about every British film I've watched), but it was a wonderful and touching story. It was about two teenage boys who were neighbors and their struggles as they discovered they loved one another, but had to deal with all of the difficulties in pursuing a relationship.

The scene that really touched me, though (well, other than the scene where Jaime rubbed creme into the welts on Ste's back and told him he was quite attractive) was the final scene. This is the scene where Ste and Jaime end up slow dancing in the middle of the square near their home. As they start to dance, a crowd starts to gather round them, and Jaime's mother and another neighbor (also female) end up joining the young lovers, dancing with one another. And as they danced, the four of them talked back and forth, laughing (mainly about what Ste's abusive father would have to say if he was there to see the scene) and just enjoying one another while the crowd watched in wonder.

I'd love to be a part of a scene like that with you, Sweetie. There was a tender intimacy and sweet love wrapped up into it. It's something that could never be expressed half as adequately in all the grandiose "romantic dates" and nights of passionate lovemaking in the world. It's a gentle beauty and sense of serenity that can only come from those small, simple things, those moments that create a perfect moment of intimacy and love simply by the fact that they are an instant of absolutely sweet and genuine togetherness. I long for those moments, and I revel in the thought of someday finding them with you.I just wish to share this with u first before i forgot.

Actually,I have landed about 6 hours ago..I have alot to tell you about this country.How i wish we came down here together..I am sorry i haven't email you since when i landed.

I was thinking about you throughout my trip.I slept off twice inside the plane and dreamt you were beside me.sincerely,am crazy in love with you.Well, hope everything is fine with you.. I just want to let you know that I had a nice trip to Kuala Lumpur and I arrived there safely today and I am staying in an hotel now, If only I'd known that you were out there, then I could have been searching long before I met you. If only I'd known that there was a woman like you, I could have searched the ends of the earth. If only I'd known that I would someday meet someone like you, who gives me everything, would do anything for me, gives me all your love... I could have done anything and everything in my power to find you sooner. But, now that I have found you I'll never let you go. Because of you all of my wishes and dreams have come true! I love you with ALL of my heart i love you so much . Thinking of you everyday is my problem i love
you so much and i miss you..Hon,there is alot of time difference between Malaysia and USA.As soon as you got my message hon,text me on my number.I can't wait to hear your lovely voice.I am glad there is internet in the hotel.So we won't miss any of our daily message.I will keep you updated about my welfare here..

I love you with all my heart and i will never stop loving you.

I LUV U,
I MISS U,
I CARE 4 U.
Passionately from my heart.

JOE...

My Sweet Wife,

It has not been long since we met but all has changed in my life. I experience more excitement, feel like the happiest man on the earth, and think of you all the time. It is not just at bedtime, or upon waking up but at my work, during driving, and at all times. Sometimes I sit and without any reason call your name loudly, until realizing that you are far away, and then smiling about the sweet thoughts of you.

When I chat or read from you, it makes my heart beat faster, and feels like some sweet feelings, unexplainable, not understandable. I feel your presence everywhere by me, your smell, and your laughs echo in my ears, your talks remind me that you really exist, and I want you bad enough like the roses would need their perfume, like wind needs its songs, like snow needs its whiteness, like a little child wants ice cream. It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger.It is pure love.

The world has many beauties, some like lilies, jasmine, irises, roses; some were just simple plain flowers, none of them made me feel attracted. It was your innocent smile, your sparkling eyes; it was you in whole who made my heart like falling out of its place. It was like lightening had struck me, it was like an angel had shown herself. It was you and your love what made me what I am today.

I will keep loving you as long as the sun keeps shining, the stars keep brightening the sky, the winds keep blowing, the snow keeps falling, and the flowers keep smiling. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Your Sweetest Man

Bank account used in scam
CIMB BANK
ACCT NAME: ROHANA BINTI JANTAN
ACCT NUMBER 7624062004
SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL
BANK ADDRESS Jalan Sultan Abdul Samad, Banting, 42700 Banting, Selangor Malaysia

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#357042 by malu53 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:13 pm
2 Skype profiles with this email address

Skype ID #1: live:domnik2011
Name: Kelvin Domnik

Skype ID #2: domnickjoe
Name: Domnick Joe

#357092 by Anna Marie Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:39 am
So he found a way to reach me after I blocked his phone number. I received a phone call last night from a different number and a different area code although both phones are from New York. 716-703-0124. He was beside himself because he couldn’t reach me all day. I could hear real stress in his voice. He claimed that he tried to call me all day to tell me that he had resolved his money issue and did not need the money from me. He also claimed that I was the one who offered, which I did after he said he needed the money. I only suggested I would help to get him to send me his bank information or where to send the money. I needed to know how he could be found. Look, I knew right away that he was going to eventually ask for money but this guy really does woe you for a very long time. He works on your head so that you are confused and you don’t know what to think. You begin to question yourself because he is really good at manipulation. He was totally believable even though I knew the dead giveaway was telling me he loved me early on. He asked me for my bank information early on because he wanted to send me money and I wouldn’t give it to him. Even after I told him I suspected him, he still hung in there and tried to convince me that he could be trusted. He played the poor me role very well. He trying to make me feel guilty for not trusting him. He used every trick in the book. I know this guy has done this before to other women. I told him I did not believe anything he said and asked him to go away and leave me alone. I hung up on him and blocked him again. He then sent me an email. I have always been able to block emails and all of a sudden I can’t. I have followed the directions but can’t seem to block.
#357093 by Anna Marie Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:53 am
No this is not the picture I have but the letter that he sent me matches the letter sent to this woman above.

This is one of many letters he sent to me that I found online in a love poem or love letter book. These letters have all been copied. This is just one of many. The letter below is copied Word for Word and matches the letter above.

If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore and love you so much! You are a wonderful woman and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach . I feel like these feelings should be left for teenagers only - I don't know if you understand what I am saying: it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better woman than you. Thank you for being an exceptional woman - You are one of a kind

Love Always
Joe
#357096 by AlanJones Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:08 am
Delete the emails unopened (he may be using tracking images to see if you open them) and reject any calls from withheld or unknown numbers. All the time he has a way of contacting you, he sees you as a potential victim. If he can't contact you, he will give up and look elsewhere for a source of income.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Merged with existing topic.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#376792 by Boudro655 Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:44 am
Joe Faraldo found me on OurTime. He hasnt emailed but he texted from a NY cell phone number which I find a bit odd since he says he is from Denver. He still has the daughter who he says is 15. He talks with a very Italian accent.

The photos he has sent me are different though and actually look more Italian. They are not the ones Kelvin used.

So far no requests for banking info and no requests for money. In fact he says he has lots of money and an extensive wine collection.
#376858 by Tim Atem Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:21 am
Can you post the phone number he texted you from? It's best to block his number and not respond. If you'd like to post his pictures, this post explains how to do it here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Make sure to mark them as stolen.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5