Information on romance scams and scammers.
#357225 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:08 am
micheal crosland [email protected]

Dear One,

I hope that this email meets you in good health, the quest for friendship is the noble cause of all. Be that as it may it's with humble spirit and heart i write you this mail hoping it will achieve it's noble goal for which it's intended. Seen your picture and profile and it looks cool, felt it will be nice to know you better. this is my first time on a dating personal but anxious to see how it turns out..you have a nice smile, attractive, and look very happy. Tell me more about yourself? I have a wonderful grown up son which I am very proud of. Below is just short overview about that special woman I am looking to be with and insight about me. Looking to be with a woman who is well balanced, nonjudgmental, enjoys laughter, sharing smiles, happy with herself, romantic, embrace each other, complement, appreciate each others interest, affection,and connect on all levels - attraction outside and inter side as well, emotional. Honesty, open communication, and has a true heart. An amazing woman to enjoy life's little moments and over time, lead to being best friends, no games, and a long term relationship overtime. Overall chemistry is natural.

I treat women with respect, integrity, spoil them and always gentlemen to them all the time and loyal. I am well balanced, listen well, young at heart, funny, love to laugh, sense of humor, patient, financially secure, genuine, independent, show passion, honest, and can be trusted. Enjoy variety of different things to do and always like to experience other opportunities. I love beach outing...I just want anything I get myself into at this time of my life to be the last relationship of my life that would last FOREVER!

Can you please setup a Skype account which we can communicate there privately to build a great relationship between us .

1. Click any browser on your computer Desktop and enter www.skype.com

2.Download skype messenger and install on your computer

3. After the installation go back to the skype site and create or register skype to be able to get skype id name and password.

4.when done , Use your skype id name and password to login to the skype messenger you install on your computer.

5. Send me your skype id name . I will then add you to my skype and we will be able to chat from there .
6. You can search me on skype with my gmail also : michealcrosland
Looking forward to chat with you soon

Hangout :

Start a Hangout conversation

Open Hangouts at hangouts.google.com or in Gmail.
At the top of your Hangouts list, click Search .
Type in a name or email address. When you find the person you want, click their name.
Type your message, then press the return key on your keyboard.
My Gmail is [email protected]

I was thinking if it would be okay for you to e-mail me directly here..

I look forward to hearing from you.

hoping to hear from you soon.

Lofty Regards,
Michael

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement