Information on romance scams and scammers.
#357228 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:12 am
Michael H <[email protected]>
phone number 609-594-4102

to me
Thank you for writing me back on site, i thought i should write more about myself so you will have a glimpse of me and my past. From what I've read in your profile ,you sound like a smart, kind and intelligent woman who knows what she wants. This online dating is totally new to me but I'm willing to give it a try and see where it leads and i want to do that with you. I am a one woman man and i am only interested in getting to know more about you.

Writing about myself is a lot of work for me but i think that introductions are a good way to meet quality people.

I am a deeply religious man, and i am a family oriented man, a man of faith and i believe in the principle of a united family. I have been missing the right woman in my life since i lost my wife of about 21 yrs to cervical cancer 5 yrs ago. I have gone through a lot after that incident and i have taken strides to move on and find my soul mate because being single is really hard for me, and i just want someone to share the rest of my life with, in love, faith, happiness and prosperity. A God fearing, hardworking, honest, caring, loving, focused, strong willed, charitable, kind and understanding woman of faith to be my partner for life. Could that be you?
My best features are my ability to make and maintain friendships quickly and easily, my easy going & relaxed personality and i am definitely a better listener than a talker.

I grew up in Oslo, Norway, and moved to Scotland at a very early age when my Dad was posted there. I spent most of my adult life in Glasgow, and only moved to the USA 5 years ago after the death of my wife. I have my daughter Michelle who is 13 years old but she doesn't live with me permanently right now because she was just 8 years when his mum died and already in school and pretty settled in Scotland when I moved here with her, it was really difficult for us both to settle down in a country especially without her mother with us. It was another harrowing experience for me, i had to take her back to Scotland for my Mom to take care of her and she has been here on several occasion, so we feel the time is right and she will be coming over permanently next month to start school and live with me too. I know you must have seen how complicated life has been for me thus far, so it is really important for me to have someone special that we can share our lives together. The good, the bad and the ugly. I just want to be happy in love again, and i want to be able to make you happy too. I love dogs and cats but i don't have any pet presently but will like to have one soon. , for about 5 years now and i love it here. I am a petroleum engineer and my job entails the exploration and production of crude oil products from the oil wells and fields, and trying to discover new oil fields too. We have made some nice discoveries and the fracking industry here is also booming everyday.. I hope to have some time to myself and go on a well deserved vacation very soon. I find great satisfaction in helping people,smile,laughing,sharing my views with friends. I enjoy a wide range of sporting activities and i do my regular exercise every weekend because it keeps body and soul together,if you do not like sports its OK. I have a greater appreciation for other people's likes and their culture, i do not discriminate whatsoever.

Someone for whom the harmony between two people is the most important thing. With the right partner, I would like to start a family ,listen and support each other, understand each other without words, trust and show affection, be flexible, honest, and patient, care everyday, be attentive, and communicate feelings, thoughts, emotions...be loving in good and not so good times...never go to sleep angry, upset, or sad.
I guess you are on site in search of a better half,it would be my PLEASURE to get serious with you if that's why you are on here
I know what i wrote will not tell you all about me yet, but i guess time will tell, and i hope to know everything about you too as time goes on.
I hope i have not scared you away with my long email ..Hope to talk soon.

Waiting to hear from you

Lots of Love

Michael Hostrop

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement