Information on romance scams and scammers.
#357239 by Bill F Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:13 pm
Tatianushka Nicev
[email protected]
Tatiana
Tatianulya

reply-to: Tatianushka Nicev <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 9:20 PM
subject: Hello my new friend
mailed-by: yahoo.co.jp

Good dayLooking for a good man. Want to find a gentle man. Looking for someone for a serious relationship. Are you able to understand English? I understand only English. I am hoping you make out what I'm telling you. I'm asking you to read my email. I'm looking for a gentle man, who will make me happy. I'm 35 y.o.. I'm not interested in an entertainment. I'm not young anymore, I'm looking for a serious relationship. I 'd like to find a man who I can go to cinema with, go to nature, do things together, or maybe create a family. I have never made the first step, however I am tired to be alone. I 'm trying to be with someone who's no younger than 35 years old. I'm hoping you're the man who I will be happy with. My name is Tatiana. I 'm living in Kazakhstan. How about you?In the profile i saw that you live in United States? I hope you're interested and that you will notice my email. I'm sending you a picture of me. I am expecting to have your photo too. Looking forward to speaking more with you. Tatianulya
Advertisement