Information on romance scams and scammers.
#357242 by Bill F Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:19 pm
Marryshka
[email protected]

reply-to: Woman Marry <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 3:00 AM
subject: Salutation stranger
mailed-by: ybb.ne.jp

Hello, nice to write to you! How is it? I saw information about you on a dating site and this is seemed interesting. I am sure that you are interested to know about me. You can call me Marry, I am 34y.o. I'm in Poland right now, but i'll return to the US on June 28. I am a alone wonderful girl and dreams of a serious man from United States for serious relationship, To whom I can give my love and care. I do not wish be so lonely and spend my life useless. I am a modern girl and I believe it is excellent, we on the internet can get to know other people at the moment, while remaining at the house. I am glad that we can use modern technology. If you remain interested to get to know each other, Tell me please about your life. What do you do in your life? What do you like? What are your hobbies? I want to know many of you! And something yet. Please send me your photos. Maybe we will both have an interesting introduction! I will wait for your quick response night and day. Please do not let me stay single. With warm wishes, Marryshka
Advertisement

#357269 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:56 am
Reply-to: Iam Marryshechka - [email protected]

Good morning! How are you doing? I found your profile on a date web site and this is seemed interesting. I think you are interested to know more about me. The name that I have Marry, Me 34 years. I'm in Poland right now, but i'll return to the US on June 28. I am a lonely attractive girl looking for a love man from United States for serious relationship, with whom I can share my life. I do not wish be so lonely and spend my life useless. I am a modern girl and I think it is nice, we by computer can communicate with other people at the moment, while remaining at the home. I am glad to have the modern technology. If you like, Tell me please about your life. What do you do in your life? What do you like? What are your hobbies? I want to know everything about you! And another thing. Please send your photos to my email address. Maybe we will both have an interesting introduction! I will wait for your quick response impatiently. Please do not let me stay single. Sincerely, Marrysha,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.