Information on romance scams and scammers.
#357440 by jedi0 Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:46 pm
------------------ displayed in Thunderbird on Win10 ------------------
Subject: HELLO
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 19:02:34 +0300
Message ID: <[email protected]>
Mail-client: CommuniGate Pro WebUser v6.0.11
Return-Path: <[email protected]>

moje jméno je Aina samir, jsem z Libye ve věku 24 let, kontaktuji vás, protože mám něco velmi důležitého říct, pokud slyším od vás, vysvětlím vám více o sobě, pak vám pošlu svůj obrázek, chci dobrý vztah s vámi Aina........................ my name is Aina samir, am from Libya, age 24 years old ,i contact you because i have something very important to tell you, if i hear from you i will explain more about myself to you then send you my picture, i want a good relationship with you .Aina
Advertisement

#357447 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:29 pm
Machine translated:
my name is Aina samir, I am from Libya at the age of 24, I contact you because I have something very important to say if I hear from you, I will explain you more about yourself, then I will send you my picture, I want a good relationship with you Aina ... ..................... my name is Aina samir, am from Libya, age 24 years old, i contact you because i have something very important to tell you, if i hear from you i will explain more about myself then send you my picture, i want a good relationship with you. aina

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/