Information on romance scams and scammers.
#357468 by AlanJones Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:50 am
Reply-to: Meg Womano - [email protected]

Good afternoon my dear friend from Russia. I suppose you meet moments in thy living when ye take very sad. Just now I bear myself lonely. My friend said me that I must write man communication and this stop I made up one's mind to try it. And now say ye touching myself I am 29 old. Height is 175 centimeters tall. Weight is 127.8 lb. I am the Aquarius. My dream pick up real love and man of my fairytale. I have no bad habits and like sports. I not won't say presently my name since shy. Supposing you answer me so I shall say it. If ye don't wish to answer after just tell me no. Apparently this is my destiny. Waiting for thou words, if if you're interested conservation.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#357503 by SpassBremse Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:36 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Greetings from Cold Russia. I deem you met time in thine being when thou become very sad. Now I keep the same. My friend told me that I need get dating and this stop I solved to do it. And now speek ye about myself Now I am Twenty-nine old. Height is 175 cm tall. My weight 127.8 lb. My sign aquarius. I dream catch pure tenderness and knight of my life. I don't have bad habits and do sports. I not shall say right now my name as little shy. When thou reply me further I shall say my name. If ye do not want to continue next just write to me nay. So this is my life. Waiting for thou letter, supposing you are interested in get dating.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Merged with existing topic.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
#357751 by AlanJones Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:19 am

Hello ! What's your name?
I did not think you were so quick to respond. Thank you, I am very pleased that you did not leave me without attention.
I am really missing male communication. Girlfriends tried to introduce me to the men in my town.
But the men here say that I am not like the Russian girl and my thinking some alien. Foreign to them.
I talked about it with a colleague, and she said that it means I have to try to communicate with a foreign man.
Especially because in my blood really is blood from Norman. So my father likes to say. He is interested in History.
I'll tell you more about myself: My name is Elena, I am 29 years old, my height is 175 cm. My weight is 58 kg. My birthday is January 24th..
I live in Severodvinsk, Russia but I work in Arkhangelsk. In Arkhangelsk College of Building and Economics.
But I do not understand either in construction or in the economy, because I teach physical education.
This is not the woman's profession, of course. I went to a sports boarding school. I was engaged in cycle sport.
My whole young life has been associated with it. But I got a knee injury in the competition and it put finish to my future career..
But I do not want to talk about sad things. Better tell about yourself. I'm not going to focus on your age, for me it's just a numerals.
The main thing is that with what baggage we come to this numerals.
Tell me about you and your family.
Waiting for your answer. Elena.

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.