Information on romance scams and scammers.
#357512 by SpassBremse Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:51 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Aloha my dear mateSearching for a serious relationship. Would be happy to make acquaintance with a good man. Would like to find a good man. Are you able to understand English? I speak only English. I am hoping you comprehend what I'm telling you. I'm asking you to look at my email. I am looking for a good man, who I will be happy with. I'm 35 y.o.. I'm not searching for an entertainment. I'm not a young woman, I am interested in a real relationship. I would like to find someone who will take me to a cinema, enjoy park, spend time two of us, or some day have a family. Never before I made the first step, however I am tired to be alone. I want to meet someone who's no younger than 35. I'm hoping you're the one who I will be happy with. My name is Tatiana. I live in Kazakhstan. And you?In the profile i saw that you live in United States? I hope you're interested and that you will notice my email. I'm sending you a photo of me. I wish to have a photo of you too. Looking forward to chatting more with you. Tatianulya

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement