Information on romance scams and scammers.
#357580 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:47 am
Joseph Alessandro <[email protected]>

Hello ,
How are you doing and how was your day?. well really don't know what to say, was looking forward to this online dating as am new to this whole experience but it gets more difficult as time passes by anyways let me share some more....

A bit about me; I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentleman. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. In a social setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed.But I also like staying at home watching movies and cooking dinner. I definitely believe there are some people we are meant to meet, even if just for a little while I consider myself to be an easy going, fun loving, caring and honest person. I believe in being committed to a relationship.

I like many things and I am fairly open to trying something new. I would like to meet someone who: shares my interests, (not necessarily all, but at least some of them)honest, easy going, fun loving and caring. would be committed to a relationship with the right person. would like to get to know me for who I am inside. is open to trying new things I am very open minded about "the woman of my dreams". Age, circumstances,Beauty, distance are NOT important. You could be 35 or 75, live next door or 3000 miles away, a waiter or a millionaire...it makes no difference... your inner beauty is all that matters to me. Well i would have to stop here but would be awaiting your reply thank you once again.

Warm regard,
Joseph

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement