Information on romance scams and scammers.
#357595 by Bryon Williams Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:57 pm
"US ARMY" < [email protected] > wrote:
Good morning xxxxx , we are sending this email in response to the recent disappearance of your spouse (DOUGLAS JOHN BURKE) . It has been brought to out notice that your spouse went missing in his deployed country 5 days back and we want you to know that the safety of every American soldier is the top priority of the Department of Defence . We want you to know that the army is doing all possible best to locate your spouse and make sure he is safe . If you have any idea where we can locate your spouse please we would like you to inform us just to make sure he is safe .
Thanks In anticipation

Thanks for replying xxxx, we want you to know that we are doing all our possible best to locate your spouse because he's suppose to be part of the troops that should be back home on the xxx of January 2018 so that he can face his trial on the xx of January 2018 but his disappearance has caused a lot of tension and we hope we can find him soon . Thanks.
RICHARD WELLMAN.

Hello xxx , We want you to know you are not alone in the search of your Spouse . All our troops are out of sub Saharan Africa but to the best of our knowledge and after detailed investigation we got to find out that Your spouse ( DOUGLAS JOHN BURKE ) in question is still in Africa and from our findings we got to find out he committed AWOL due to his pending investigation of missing fire arms and his awaiting trial . But judging from the past few weeks we got to find out you have been talking to him and we are happy about that because we can confirm he is safe. That is our main priority. We want you to know your Spouse is the best in his field of specialization and the army can't afford to lose such a great man with dignity a man with courage and great valor . We would like you to convince him to have a rethink about this and we want you to tell him to get in touch with his captain if he change his mind about the current situation at hand. Thanks in anticipation

Hello xxxx, that is a great development. The army really appreciate your effort over this pending ordeal. We want you to keep talking to him frequently and we also want you to notify us every week of his well-being. Your spouse safety is our top priority. If you need any financial assistance please let me know because from our investigation we found out that your Spouse has a pending issue with his account and based on some fact gathered from our investigation we found out that you have been the one sending him money for his well-being. We so much appreciate that and we want you to do your best in making sure he is safe . Thanks.

"US ARMY" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello xxx, once your Spouse contact his captain he will be given a retract order back home. I would like you to forward your contact details to me and I have to let you know that your Spouse trip back home won't be effected by the army because he failed to be part of the team that should get back home . I want you to know that John has to pay for his trip back home and has to report to the specific base following the instruction he get from his captain. Thanks

Hello xxx, I'm happy to let you know that your Spouse got in contact with his captain and we are expecting him to be back home within the next two weeks . Based on the information related to me by his captain your Spouse said he's expecting you to send his flight fee to him so that he can book a ticket to get home. We would implore you to treat this with utmost importance and make sure you have all the necessary document and fee sent to him. We recognize you as his fiance and you're expected to remain committed. You have the right to detach yourself from this but you have to be at Fort Irwin to state the reasons why you want to be detached from your Spouse and the fiance form will be revoked. I will be getting a feedback from his captain tomorrow and i hope you've sent your Spouse all necessary details and fee to get back home. Thanks

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement