Information on romance scams and scammers.
#358812 by Mike Wilson Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:44 am
allan edward [email protected]

Hello Sweetheart,

Thanks for your mail, But according to the lawyer he said both of us will joined hands together and pay the fee as the rules and regulations here in UK so that he will know that both of us have agree with one mind to lover each other forever as life partnership as well before he will proceed ahead with the high court and obtain the whole documents needed in other for me to fly down to indonesia and settle down with you with all our plans Okay.

Please i beg you with all my heart and do what the lawyer said and send him the fee so that he can proceed ahead without any further delay seems i have fill out my own potion of form and sent him with the part of my own fee as he said.

Thanks and be bless.

Love you Much.

Yours sweetheart.

Allan

How are you doing today? I wish to inform you that after everything that have agreed to help us and secure all the vital document regards to our plans so that you will spend any money again except the delivery agent fee of £780.00 pounds you are to pay only before the agent man will be able to deliver the fund in your door step with your destination home address with out any further delay.

However. tomorrow i will send you the payment approval papers on your name for your claim without any delay.

Meanwhile, am here to assure you that immediately you have receive the fund from the agent delivery man i will take the nearest available flight to come and meet you and see your family before we move ahead with our plans and settle down like husband and wife okay.

I hope you will never let me down or disappoint me any more now everything is okay for us.Remember love has no end. i still love you and will always love you forever.

Yours heart.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement