Information on romance scams and scammers.
#5482 by AntiScamers Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:26 am
Hello dear Forum users, it's been a fact that scammers make lives of many people difficult.
Here's another one, we have the guaranteed information that tihs person is a scammer

Olga Andreevna Dudnik

Date of Birth: 30th of June
Current Residential Street Address: Ukraine, index-93601, Luganskaja oblast, p.g.t. Stanichno-Luganskoe, kvartal Kazachij, 64
Current City/State/Zip: Luganskaja oblast
Her Telephone Number(s): 00380506551033 \\ 00350681656510

E-mails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

meet her here http://www.datemefree.org/

photos

Advertisement

#5484 by ChrisSmith Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:59 am
Hi AntiScamers.

Please could you post more of that guaranteed information?

#5514 by Daisy35 Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Why would she use her own pictures (that could be traced back to her) in the scam?

I'm not saying she wouldn't, I don't know, but if I was a scammer then I'd use someone elses pictures so that they couldn't be traced back to me.

They're easy enough to find if you look on Russian dating websites. I'm not sure about the passport though. It looks genuine to me (not that I'd know unless it was a really obvious fake) but the numbers all seem to match up.

Is is common for the scammers to use their own pictures? I'm not that familiar with the romance scams or the Vlads though. I just wondered.

#5515 by Ralph Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:03 pm
Some scammers will happily use their own pictures in the scams, others, in particular the Russians, will often pay a girl to pose for the photos, the girl in most cases knows full well what they will be used for but the lure of easy money means there are girls ready and willing to be used in this way.

Of course, some girls use their own photos in their own scams as well.

The Pinays will rarely steal photos, instead using themselves as the bait, happily appearing on webcam for you in the hope of you sending them money.

In one case I recall recently, the Pinay scammer also had many of her family members also appearing on webcam, happily showing themselves to this westerner who they are about to get their next months pay from
#5533 by AntiScamers Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:04 am
Her Full Legal Name: Yekaterina Likhacheva
Place of Birth: Udmurtia, Russia
Current City/State/Zip: Votkinsk

E-mail:
[email protected]

Her other information, letters and proofs:

Yekaterina's first letter asking for money

Hello, my love Bryan
Thank you so much for the letter!!! I am writing you longer letter this evening, because I have a lot of words to say. I am so much impressed when you tell about your feelings. I miss you so much my Bryan and it is so nice to have your letters!!! My dreams are so full of you, I cannot stop thinking about you, and us being together. I am sure someday soon we will be together. Us being together will full fill my life long dream of having someone who actually loves me for who I am!!! I also think we are a very good couple together!!! I cant wait to get our picture taken together. I will hang it on the wall and treasure it forever, our first picture! I now know with how I feel about you and how much I think about you and how I dream of you that I love you Bryan. I want you to know that I am very serious about us and coming to you for us to
build our lives together with love!
I am very happy to hear that you are feeling as I do. I wish for you to write me more telling me of how you love me and what you want us to do together. I would like you to explain your inner feelings about me and what you expect me to be for you in your dreams. Can you do this? I wish I was there for you when you come home from work. I would greet you at the door give you a very warm and big hug full of loving kissing and holding you close to me. It would be hard for me to let you go. I would like to stay like that forever, but we couldn't because the supper that I would cook you would get cold and we couldn't have that. After eating would be shower and then what ever you want to do. I think I would have a difficult time not wanting to be holding you all the time. I am a loving person and I like to show affection to the one I am in love with and I have not done that for a very long time. So with you it would be like starting all over again. I thank god every day for us being to each other what we are. My parents think that I've made good choice started relations with you. They believe that I will have better life with matured experienced foreigner, than with someone from Russia.
I've learned all the information about it. First of all I need to get International passport to be able to travel abroad. It can be made in three working days and it costs 200 $. Then I have to apply for tourist visa. For the visa I should collect many documents. It is letter from my employer (which tells about my salary and vacation), special visas pictures, medical insurance, get the papers about my ability to travel. After getting all this documents I have to apply to US embassy and present all the papers I have. I should give the package of documents to deliver (here it is "Pony Express" delivering company, which works with US embassy; they have special accreditation with embassy). It takes one or two days to examinate my papers and then they will give me appointment to come for interview and fingerprint. I should go to Moscow to embassy of USA and pass this interview. All the rules established by US embassy and it should be executed in right order. I've accounted all my expenses and I will need about 1080 $ for the passport and visa process, for going to Moscow embassy and staying there for two days during my interview. I will appreciate if you help me to organise the visa process. I know that our situation is so different and unexperienced. We both should pass through the preparing and all the obstacles to become as a real couple. I promise once I will be there you will feel most loved and taken care of, I am sure I will spoil you just a little showering you with all my love. So I hope you like lots of attention? Would you like it if I gave you lots of hugs and kisses and told you how incredibly you are? I have several movies here to watch and I will take it with me when I go to you. I like watching movies, but I don't like watching them by myself, I want to watch them with you!!! Have you seen the movie GHOST? It has Patrick Swazey and Demi Moore in it. It is about love, I cried watching this one too! I think of you when I watch these movies. I think we will share similar love as they did in the movie. I have already cried thinking of you so I am sure my feelings are strong. I am looking forward to our love together, and our family!!! I am waiting for you Bryan because I love who you are and I am also attracted to you. I love you from my heart and I wish to show you this soon.
My dear Bryan, if you don't mind I will call you tomorrow evening. I think I will be able to call at 9:00-10:00 PM moscow time. I hope it is ok with you.
I will close this letter for now, I hope you are smiling and feeling loved by me because I do love you Bryan!!!!!!!!!!
Please send me a letter soon.
Your love forever, Yekaterina

Letter asking for plane tickets

Hello my darling Bryan, thank you for your long letter and note. How are you today my dear? I hope that you are enjoying pleasant, beautiful, warm and sunny weather with lots of sunshine, warmth, clear skies and many many wonderful smiles and I hope that your weekends are just as pleasant and wonderful. I am okay as the weather here today has been absolutely beautiful with calm weather with a clear sky and the sights and smell of spring is in the air. The temperature has been around 15 degrees during the days and 7 degrees during the evenings and overnight so it has been very pleasant and beautiful autumn weather here. My dear Bryan, I missed you soooo very much during today. I cannot explain to you how badly and how much I want to receive your letters and now that I have, I can honestly say that my heart just loves and longs for you so much that I cannot control the romantic and sexual feelings that I hold and have for you within my lonely heart. Yesterday, when I returned home from my work I was sitting outside on my balcony enjoying watching and listening to the birds that were singing near me as I read all of your past and your newest letters that you have sent to me, I find myself getting so excited and aroused that I just love this feeling. The way that you write so romantically really turns me on and the way that you wrote about your feelings made me get so hard and aroused that it was so pleasurable and very nice.
My Bryan, I was so much under stress this week, so I've dreamed to receive a massage from you. It would be the most wonderful and beautiful thing that would be so pleasant to feel your soft, loving and tender hands going over every inch of my body. I would do the same with you as I would plant and place tender kisses on every inch of your strong body. Bryan, I am very anxious for us to meet and I have to say to you that I am very anxious to be there with you as I cannot live any longer without you and I want you to hold me in your arms all day and night because I feel in my heart that you are the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with as I desire no other but you. You are the man that I want to come home to and to share endless nights of romance, passion, intimacy and to experience the joys and pleasures of long, sweet, passionate acts of making love with you. You know that I need your help with my tickets and I prefer to buy them here as it will be the proof of my trip to USA and coming back in certain time. I please ask you to continue to prepare me with coming. You can send money using the Western Union as you did it last time. As soon as I get money I can book the tickets and then go through the process of getting visa which is important for me to come to your country and to be with you as I am going to focus all of my attention to you and nothing else. During this time of planning our meeting we will continue to keep exchanging our beautiful letters and photos as I would like for us to continue to learn more about you so that when we do meet, we will become more comfortable with each other that there will be less to worry about and will allow us to become closer and more able to share more intimate and personal things about each other. My darling love, I am so anxious to meet all of your family and friends. My relatives are very anxious and excited to meet you too one time. They always ask me so many questions of you that it is always a pleasure and a joy to speak and talk of you so lovingly, passionately and affectionately that they all can see and feel the tremendous effect that you have had in my heart and in my life as you have allowed me to open my heart and to bare and share my heart and soul with you. I have to admit to you that not a second passes by when I want you to take me into your arms, carry me to our bed, take off all of my clothes, cuddle with you, shower with my hot passionate kisses, caress every inch of ravishing bodies and pleasure you sexually for hours and hours and hours as I want to spend every moment of every day with you as we explore, experience and enjoy all of life's joys and pleasures together as I only want to be
with you more than anything else in this world. My darling Bryan, I know that I am willing to make the tremendous sacrifice of leaving my family, friends and loved ones to be with you. But I will do it, because I want to be with you always.
Bryan, I feel in my heart that you are everything that is pure, sweet and wonderful. I can only hope that you are just as precious, romantic, passionate, sensual and sexual when we meet for real as I want to have and share many, many endless and eternally passionate and romantic moments with you every day for the rest of our lives as man and woman, as lovers, as soulmates and as wife and husband until the day I take my last breath. Dear Bryan, I am so flattered that you think of me as the woman that is special, but to be honest with you, I am a humble, simple, decent and honourable man that I was raised to be as you are the reason that I can express, share and shower you with all of my love, care, romance, passion and with my complete and unconditional affections which I only share with you in my letters and I cannot wait to make them all become real with you by my side, my precious love:)))
My dear Bryan, I will end this letter for now as I am sure that it is very long and I hope that you found my words and my thoughts enjoyable and pleasant to read. I hope that you did not find my letter to be too boring as I love to share with you all of my most initimate, romantic, passionate and sexual thoughts as I feel so comfortable sharing everything with you that I have in my heart for you.
I LOVE YOU!!! I NEED YOU!!! I DESIRE YOU!!! I WORSHIP YOU!!!
I send to you all of my many tender hugs and my many hot passionate kisses as I also send to your family, friends and loved ones my wishes for a beautiful day and end of week as I hope that you have a safe, relaxing, pleasant, warm and wonderful weather this week and know that you will be in all of my dreams and my thoughts as I think of you on the coming weekend.

Tenderly and affectionately yours,
Yekaterina

Final letter asking for money...

My dear Bryan You can't imagine how much I need your support during this day!! I have tried to get visa today and there are some things for you to think about. I have troubles I will tell you about. I am in Moscow and writing you the letter from Internet-cafe. I've visited US embassy today afternoon. It was actually not difficult procedure, but there was much stress. I had to present many kind of documents which proving that I am tourist and I am able to travel to USA. They told me that all the papers are correct, but it is not enough.There was one problem, so finally I couldn't get the visa. They warned me that it is not enough to have passport, insurance, letter from my employer and ticket. They explained me that I have to have own financial remedies during my passing the border. The financial proofs are important thing for the visa case. I was told that I have to show money or credit cards or paper from bank account to prove my financial ability. If I don't prove my position like a tourist, they estimate me as an emigrant who is going to break law. I should prove my financial statement, that I am able to stay in that country for some period of time and come back to Russia. For this reason I have to show paper from the bank account or have cash money with me. The rules say that I have to have about 3500 $ for my staying in your country for a that period of time. But as you know I don't have any bank accounts (I never keep money, because all my salary goes for the usual daily expenses) and don't have additional money. 3500 $ is very huge sum for me and I don't have it. That money you sent me has definite direction. They told that I should have money for food and hotel in this case. It is under the law, at entrance to the foreign state I should have money. It is really done on the basis of the law. And now I do not know what to do.... If I could have this money I still can plan my meeting with you. This money are not necessary for me, I know, that you would show all care of me and it would be not important for our happiness to be together, but the law demands that I should have money and I cannot make anything with it. So, my dear Bryan, I am asking you for the help again. It is very awkward to be in this situation, but you are the only person I can ask for the help. Understand , that I shall not spend this money. I shall bring it to you in an integrity and safeties. I shall not take any cent from your money. This money that I could prove are necessary for me, that I shall be really capable to visit your country. As soon as I arrive to USA I will give it back! In the other way they will not give me the visa in your country. That is what I was told about. I really hope you will help me with this money, especially in the situation I am not going to spend them. I will just take it with me for passing the border and then I will give you back all this sum. I have dreams about you and what's going to happen when we meet and I have also much high thoughts of you, but we have to wait and see until there is the right time to get together and I guess that we will come in a future, which is not far away. Take care my heart. I am waiting for your letter,
Yekaterina

Letter explaining why she never showed up at the airport as planned

Hello, my dear Bryan My love, I am in big sorrow today and yesterday.
I couldn't pass the border, because there was big trouble in custom control... I have been very happy when I arrived to airport and started to register for flight. But during the passing of custom control, the customs officers asked me to open bags and show all the contents. They found your present and since then my problems have begun. Oh, my God! I still can't belive all this has happened with me!!!... I was going to bring you special present. It was old cigarettecase, which gave me my grandmother. It is very old silver cigarette case and it is very beautiful and valuable thing in my family. This thing was a property of my family for many years. I don't know what happened now, but this people in airport try to explain me that it is national treasure and it is illegally to take such things out of Russia??? They had read me the articles of the law and customs rules, which tell that I break Russian law and must incur punishment. I was in a shock! I told them that I didn't know about such law and they obliged to let me off. The officers asked me many questions about my thing and I told them that it is mine and I am going to give it to my boyfriend. They told me that I am not allowed to do it. They asked me to show all my bags and they talked between each other very much... I even cried and ask them to let me go, because I can be late to my plain, but they told me that I will not go anywhere....Then they told me that i am a smuggler, who is going to break law. They told me that the thing i have is curiosity, it is very ancient and i cant take it out of Russia. They told me that I am going to have problems now, because I am criminal. They wanted to put me in jail! Bryan, I didn't make anything bad. I just wanted to give you this cigarette case, because for me was important to pay attention to your kindness and love. The officers took all my documents and they were going to call to police. I asked them to release me, I beged them... They asked about you very much. Now they let me go to Internet-cafe and write letter to you, to let you know that I am in trouble. They want to me to pay 2000 $ and then they will close all the process and will not send me to prison. Also they told me they will give me my documents and tickets back. My Bryan, I am in big difficulty now. I don't know what to do.... I am in risk to lose everything... and my chance to meet you, my dear.
I cry, because I am not with you, Bryan.... What to do?
Please answer me as soon as possible.
Your Yekaterina

I used Western Union 3 times to send her money. I did not keep the receipts, but I do have the MTCN numbers. I called Western Union and they gave me the cities in which all 3 transactions were picked up:

1. MTCN#xxxxxxxxxx for $1100 sent 9/15/08 and picked up in Sarapul, Russia on 9/17/08
2. MTCN#xxxxxxxxxx for $1600 sent 9/28/08 and picked up in Sarapul, Russia on 9/29/08
3. MTCN#xxxxxxxxxx for $3500 sent 10/01/08 and picked up in Izhevsk, Russia on 10/02/08

#5534 by AntiScamers Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:09 am
ChrisSmith wrote:Hi AntiScamers.

Please could you post more of that guaranteed information?

thx for point
We'll put this info some later

guys, it a big money business
and often scammers use smb. else photos

my best regards

#5535 by ChrisSmith Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:40 am
I'm real sorry you got scammed AntiScamers.

The more info you can put into this thread, the more likely someone else is to Google it and find out it's a scam.
So although, you've lost money, you may be able to help others from doing the same.

Feel free to put as much as you can into this thread (not your own personal details of course). What would be especially useful is if you have the first one or two emails that she sent to you. These are normally a "script" that she will send out to every prospective victim and it should therefore be pretty easy to pick the bitch up on Google.

An email header would also be useful. To find this, open one of the emails she sent to you and look for a tab that says "View full header" (it should open a lot of technical jargon) and then copy and paste those details to this forum. Make sure you delete your own email address before you hit the Submit button though.

Again, I'm sorry you got scammed. It's a bastard that you've learnt the hard way just how disgusting and depraved these "people" are.

#5536 by AntiScamers Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 am
ChrisSmith wrote:I'm real sorry you got scammed AntiScamers.

The more info you can put into this thread, the more likely someone else is to Google it and find out it's a scam.
So although, you've lost money, you may be able to help others from doing the same.

Feel free to put as much as you can into this thread (not your own personal details of course). What would be especially useful is if you have the first one or two emails that she sent to you. These are normally a "script" that she will send out to every prospective victim and it should therefore be pretty easy to pick the bitch up on Google.

An email header would also be useful. To find this, open one of the emails she sent to you and look for a tab that says "View full header" (it should open a lot of technical jargon) and then copy and paste those details to this forum. Make sure you delete your own email address before you hit the Submit button though.

Again, I'm sorry you got scammed. It's a bastard that you've learnt the hard way just how disgusting and depraved these "people" are.

thx for answer, ChrisSmith
but there is a note

this scammers scamed our clients
we are a company which help people dont pull into a trap
and we post mostly dangerous scammers in this thread

thx

#5537 by ChrisSmith Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 am
No problem.

Still, the more info you can post the better.

You say a company? A non-profit organisation I hope?

#5538 by Ralph Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 am
Hi Antiscammers,

Sorry to hear you have been scammed, you have provided some great clues as to this scam that others can pick up who are lucky enough to try the right search, as Chris said, the more information there is the more likely it is that somebody else will find it.

In time, this scammer will change their details, use new photos and create new identities, when they do change identity, they will normally keep some of their information, they may keep their scripts or indeed, other scammers may begin to use them, phone numbers are also a great piece of information.

You will see by This search result how usefull phone numbers are to us.

Or a search on the address they give you, even if it is fake can be of great befefit as you will see in This search result

Parts of the script they use can be equally effective as you will see in This search or again in This search result

I presume most of those were posted by you so well done, unfortunately there are not too many ways to get any revenge on the person who stole your heart while emptying your wallet but what you have done so far will help.

My only concern is that the IP address is the one piece of evidence that we dont have which can link this person with other scams, as Chris suggested, this will be a huge help.

www.romancescam.com is another great place to post this information, they will need that IP before they allow the post, the information they have gathered has been able to help countless people from love scammers by not only listing the scammers but also tracking their different identities, I know one member at least who will be very greatful for any information you can provide.

Many edits to fix coding and another slight error on my part that Chris pointed out 8)
Last edited by Ralph on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

#5539 by ChrisSmith Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:17 am
You have PM, Ralph. :wink:

#5540 by Ralph Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 am
Thanks Chris, duly noted :wink:

@Antiscammers,

I dont mean to ask so many questions but I am curious, was it you that lost money or somebody else and I dont mean to interrogate but if it wasn't you that got scammed, how did you get involved in this one? perhaps the victim of this scammer could benefit by visiting us himself, it would certainly help us to gather the information we need and there are many things we could teach him about how to spot a scam for himself so he will be better prepared in the future.

You know, that is what we do here and we dont charge a cent, many of us will even make phone calls to victims at our own expense just so we can help them :wink:

I think you already know the true value of having information like this on the internet, perhaps a much better perspective than any of us do.

#5608 by AntiScamers Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:16 am
Sure Guys, no problem to explain. First of all, the letters which were posted here are the letters of our customer's correspondence with a scammer, and he was writing about him sending so much money to that lady. For sure, you are right that you can help to avoid a scammer just for free, just making a call or something else what is in your power, but still there are also many things which only a Certified Company can do for such victim.
It is good if the person didn't send the money and stays protected and safe from such fraud, but what if he did...? I am not sure that a phone call may help here. Really, when we get such a request we work on it in a team and what we do is reveal a person who scammed our cutomer and bring him to a criminal liability by involving local departments of justice and tax authorities. Also we have many different ways to make a scammer quit his work as it will no longer be possible for him in circumstances which we make. In the web there are as many antiscam sites as dating sites and most of those antiscam sites are made by usual scammers. Why do they do it? For example they have a dating site and of course all the ladies there are scammers and they need to make some insurance that their customers won't be scared, so tey make a new site and it is an antiscam site and then they take money from men to tell them that the lady is not a scammer. This became very normal in the web, so we reveal this fraud with false antiscam also. Once a customer required for our help we do everything to make our customer feel satisfied, not just informed. I could go on the list of our possibilities but it would be an advertisement already. I hope I answered your question :)

#5609 by Ralph Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:37 am
Thank you for the explanation but I am still a little puzzled, the combined experience that we have available to us which includes people with vast legal knowledge as well as knowledge of scams, and to our knowldge the chances of the authorities actually catching up with these poeple is very slim, they hide their identity very well and it is near imposible to actually catch them.

I am also curious as to how often you are able to get peoples money back, again, to our knowledge it is very rare indeed for this to happen, if you truely can get money back for people than that is great, I am happy for you to charge $11 per minute to talk to somebody.

Are you aware of recovery scams? this is where victims who have already lost money are approached by somebody claiming to get their money back for them, there are fees involved, then more fees but no money is ever returned, by your promoting this concept I fear many people may suffer further loss thinking there is a chance that their money will be returned.

Can you post any dating profiles used, do you have the name used in the scam or can you provide a header, I am sure you realise that scammers dont normally use their real names when scamming, if you are out there posting details of the scammers you come accross that is great but do your clients realise that the scammer can simply create a new persona.

Sorry to ask so many questions but if you are able to retrieve peoples money than I would like to know how, it could be very usefull for us to know
#6204 by Ralph Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:08 pm
I was recently contacted by a client of Antiscamers who to say the least was not at all happy with their services to him, he was charged $300 for a less than professional service and ended up feeling as though he was scammed a second time.

www.antiscamers.com is a site dedicated to making money, helping people is secondary and from all accounts not a common occurance, lots of websites will give free advice, this website being just one them.

I also want to point out that Antiscamers promotes that they may be able to retrieve your money, after being given the opportunity to provide some detals of this they have not returned to explain

Think of it this way,

A Russian man creates an email address, a dating profile and a scam script using all fake details and makes himself completely annonymous, he steals somebodies pictures from the net or hires a girl to pose for some photos for him, he then starts sending out messages to other people with profiles on the same site/s, one of them responds and eventually sends him money.

Now, Antiscamers comes along and emails him, "I know you are a scammer and if you dont give back my clients money I will (poorly) post details of your scam on the net".

Now, does the scammer;

a. give the money back to the person he scammed fearing that somebody may find him
b. Give up scamming altogether
c. Stop trying to get money from that scam victim and continue with somebody else
d.Spend 20 minutes to create completely new details and continue scamming under a new name
Or e. tell him where to get off and continues oblivious

a or b are certainly not the answers, they are not going to return money, they dont like their fake names dragged through the mud but they dont really care that much either when they can have a complete new identity so quickly.

If you found this thread because of a search on the girl posted, she is a scammer and I hope to be able to provide some better proof of that, if you came her through a search on www.antiscamers.com then I am glad you did, dont give him money, ask for help and we will do our best to answer your questions and no, we will not ask for money only a immorral person would do that to you