Information on romance scams and scammers.
#361213 by Bill F Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:48 am
Valeriunya
Valeriusha
Valeriuska
[email protected]

reply-to: Valeriusha Valeriuska <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 12:26 AM
subject: Aloha my great friend,
mailed-by: feel.ocn.ne.jp

Salutation. Dating agency provided me with your mail address. Here is my photography. What can you say? Do you like the way I look? It’s so interesting for me to hear your point of view. I would like to continue our fellowship. I liked you, I wish to know more about you. I wish to tell you a few things about my lifestyle. I hadn’t got any relations with a man for a long time. Sadly, my recent relations were not successful. Because of this, it is very difficult for me to start a new relations. I decided to surf the net to do it. I liked you very much and I made a decision to get acquainted with you. I don’t know what will be the effect of this conversation, but I will be happy to consider you just as my friend at present. Do you agree? I look forward to your letter. Tell me a few things about your way of life, please. Where do you live? Your name? How old are you? I will be happy to look at your latest pictures. Your friend Valeriunya.
Advertisement

#361219 by Bill F Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 am
Valerusenka
Valeriusha Valeriushka
[email protected]

reply-to: Valeriusha Valeriushka <[email protected]>
date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 12:22 AM
subject: Greetings,
mailed-by: smile.ocn.ne.jp

Hey hey my dear mate Dating agency left me your mail address. Here is my picture. What is your opinion of me? Do you like my look? It’s so interesting for me to hear your point of view. I wish to continue communicating only with you. I liked you, I wish to know more about you. I will tell you some facts about myself. I hadn’t got a relationship with a man for a long time. Unfortunately, my last relations were not successful. For this reason, it is difficult enough for me to form a new relationship. I made a decision to surf the net for a new acquaintance. I really liked you and I took a decision to get to know you. I have no idea what will be the result of this correspondence, but I will be happy to consider you just as my friend now. Don’t you mind? I’ll be waiting for your letter. Tell me something about lifestyle, please. What country do you live in? What is your name? How old are you? I will be happy to see your latest pictures. Your new friend Valerusenka.
#361222 by Bill F Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:25 am
Valeriunka
Valeriusha
Valeriya
[email protected]

reply-to: Valeriusha Valeriya <[email protected]>
date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 2:01 AM
subject: Hello,
mailed-by: basil.ocn.ne.jp

Salutti my dear friend! Dating agency left me your email. I’m sending you my picture. What do you think about me? Do you like the way I look? It’s so interesting for me to know your opinion. I wish to continue our dialogue. I liked you very much, I wish to know more about you. I would love to tell you something about my way of life. I hadn’t got a relationship with a man for a long time. Sadly, my last experience wasn’t successful. That’s why, it is rather difficult for me to start a new relationship. I made a decision to surf the net to overcome my problem. I liked you and I decided to get acquainted with you. I have no idea what will be the effect of our correspondence, but I would be glad to consider you just as my friend at the moment. Do you agree? Waiting for your letter. Tell me something about lifestyle, please. Where do you live? Your name? How old are you? I will be happy to see your latest images. Your new friend Valeriunka.
#361240 by SpassBremse Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:13 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Hello my dear pen-friend! Dating agency gave me your mail address. I’m sending you my photo. What is your opinion of me? Do you like the way I look? I'm very curious to know your view. I would like to continue our fellowship. I really liked you, I would love to know more about you. I would love to tell you something about myself. I hadn’t got relationships with men for a very long time. Worse luck, my last relations were not successful. So, it is difficult enough for me to begin building new relationships. I took a decision to use the Internet to safe the situation. I liked you very much and I decided to get acquainted with you. I have no idea what will be the effect of this communication, but I am happy to consider you just as my friend now. Don’t you mind? Waiting for your email. Tell me something about lifestyle, please. Where do you live? Your name? Your age? I would be glad to look at your latest fotos. Your new friend Valeriunya.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
#361390 by AlanJones Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:10 pm
Reply-to: Girl Valeriyka - [email protected]

Hey hey my great friend Dating agency gave me your email. Here is my photography. What do you think about me? Do you like my look? I'm very interested to hear your opinion. I would like to continue our fellowship. I liked you, I wish to get to know you better. I wish to tell you some information about my lifestyle. I hadn’t got a relationship with a man for a long time. More's the pity, my recent relations were not successful. That’s why, it was very difficult for me to form new relationships. I made a decision to surf the net to safe the situation. I liked you and I decided to get acquainted with you. I do not imagine what will be the effect of our communication, but I would be glad to consider you just as my friend now. Don’t you mind? I’ll be waiting for your message. Tell me more about yourself, please. Where do you live? Your name? Your age? I will be happy to see your latest snapshots. Your friend Valeriunka.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#361674 by AlanJones Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:32 pm

Hi XXX.
Thanks for the answer. My name is Valeriya. I'm sorry I did not answer you before. I have access to the Internet only at my work. I do not have access to the Internet at home. I hope that you understand me. I work as a
seller of cosmetics and perfumes. I would like to tell you more about me. I live in the city of Kamyshin. My city is in the Volgograd region in Russia. You can find it on the map. I understand that there is a great distance
between us. I hope this is not a problem for you. I think that distance is not a problem in the modern world. Now it's difficult for me to start a new relationship. My last relationship did not end well. I studied English when I
was at university. So I decided to try to find a man abroad. My English is not perfect. I apologize for making mistakes. But I hope that you understand me. I hope you are not afraid of the great distance between us, and we
can continue our acquaintance. I decided to use the Internet to try to find the right man in the big world. I want to create a reliable and honest relationship without lying. I want to tell you right away that I'm not interested in
flirting or in a short novel. I'm interested in a serious relationship. I want to find an adult man who takes life seriously. I want to find the right partner. If you are not interested in a serious relationship, then I ask you not to
respond to this letter. I already talked with some men on the Internet before. But most of them just wanted to get my naked photos. It was very unpleasant for me. I want to tell you that I will never send naked photos. I
hope that you will not ask me for naked photos. Now I'm 34 years old. My birthday is on 2 August. My height is 170 centimeters. My weight is 53 kilograms. I try to lead a healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke. I drink alcohol
in small quantities and only on holidays. I know how to cook well. I try to eat only healthy food, prepared by me. I do not like clubs and discos. My character is calm. I do not like to quarrel. I do not know what else to say
about me right now. Perhaps you want to learn something else about me? Ask me, and I will definitely answer. I will wait for your answer. I hope that you will tell me more about you and your interests. I also hope that you
will send me your photos.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#362012 by AlanJones Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Hi XXX!
Thank you for your answer. What is your mood today? I hope that we will have a good communication.
I understand that we can not meet today, tomorrow or a week. But I am sure that we will find a way to meet in the future if we develop our relations. What do you think about it? I think that distance is not a problem in the
modern world. That's why I decided to look for a man abroad. Now it is important for me to know a person as well as possible before starting something serious. I would like to have a relationship with a man who is older
and more experienced than me. Because seriousness comes with age. Do you agree with me? I already talked with men who were younger than me. They were all not serious in a relationship. As I told you, I'm looking for
an adult man for a serious relationship. So I want to meet a man who is older and more experienced than me. I believe that the most important thing in a relationship is honesty, trust and respect. Please answer me honestly.
Are you interested in communicating with me? I hope that my letters do not bother you. Today I want to tell you a little about my family. I hope that you will be interested. My family is not big. I have only a father. I live with
my father. My father was a military man. Now he's old and he's a pensioner. He is already 66 years old. I always help my father and take care of him. My father's name is Nikolay. I grew up without a mother. Sorry, but I
would not like to talk about my mom now. It was very hard for me when my mother left this world. I am grateful to my father for his good upbringing. My father is a good man. He spends most of his time at home. We always
try to help each other in everything. I have no brothers or sisters. I've never been married. I do not have children. My family is not big, but very friendly. We always support each other in difficult situations. I think that this is
the most important thing. Can you tell me something interesting about your family? I would be very happy. On this I will finish my letter. I hope that tomorrow I will be able to read your letter again. Today I'm sending you
photos with my father. I hope you will like it.
Your Valeriya.

Image Image Image

#362127 by AlanJones Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:18 pm

Hi XXX.
What is your mood today? I am pleased with the fact that you do not forget about me and wrote to me again. Unfortunately, today I have a bad day. Today, when I went to work, I accidentally
dropped my phone on the floor. Now my phone is broken. I can not turn it on. I'm very upset, since this phone was very expensive for me. My father gave me this phone to my
last birthday. And now my phone is broken. In the next few days I'll go to the repair service. I really hope that there my phone can be repaired. And how was your
day? What's new?
I would like to tell you more about my work. I already told you that I work as a seller of cosmetics and perfumes. There is a computer here. I use this computer to work and
to write you letters. I have to be careful. If my boss sees that I use a computer in order to communicate with you, then I may have problems. I
I hope you understand me. I can not use a computer for my personal purposes. But I write to you when no one sees me. I feel comfortable at my work. During all this time
My work (about 3 years) I did not have any incidents. My job is to distribute cosmetics and perfumes in different categories. Basically, all my work
is connected with registration of documents. This is a fairly quiet job and does not require much fuss. The main thing to be attentive. When I first started working, it was a little difficult for me. I
made some mistakes. But now I'm used to my work and no longer make mistakes. I'm good at my job. I work every day except Sunday. Unfortunately,
this is my only way to access the internet. So I can not write to you on Sundays. I hope you understand me. I send you my photos from the office, in
which I work for. I hope you will like it. I would like you to tell me more about your work. I would be very interested to know more about your work. You tell me
do I have anything interesting about your work? Today after work, I'm going to help my father clean up the house. I like cleanliness and order. I will finish my letter now. I will be with
I look forward to your next letter.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

#362180 by AlanJones Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Hi XXX.
I received your letter. Communication with you gives me joy, which I did not have before. I do not feel lonely because of you. Even the fact that my phone is broken does not sorrow
me so much. I went to the repair service. The master looked at my phone. He told me that repairing my phone will take about 2-3 weeks. To repair my phone
necessary parts that are not currently available. You need to order these parts. They will arrive only after 1-2 weeks. Then my phone can be repaired. I hope,
that repairing my phone will not take too long. I have to be without a phone for some time. I hope you understand me.
I would like to know how your day goes. When do you wake up? What are you doing during the day? When do you go to bed? What do you like to do in the evening on weekdays? You
like watching movies or reading books? Every day I wake up at 8:00. Almost always I go to my work by 10:00 and work until 20:00. When I come home, I immediately start
cooking food. Do you like to cook food? I know how to cook very well. I can cook various soups. I like to prepare salads. It's very quick and easy. To me
like Caesar salad. Especially the tomatoes in it and the sauce. I like to eat. But I do not get fat. I think that I have a beautiful figure. I often go in for sports. What are your
favorite dishes? My father taught me how to cook food from childhood. I helped him in the kitchen when I was 18 years old. I know many different recipes. And I'm sure you did not try
many dishes that I can cook. Have you ever eaten pancakes, borsch, or dumplings? Have you tried any of the above? I rarely go to cafes and restaurants. Preparation
food takes me a little time. After cooking I love watching TV. Recently I watched the movie "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword". Have you seen this movie? To me
I liked this movie. I enjoyed watching this film. I like comedies, dramas, historical films. Sometimes I like to watch horror movies. And what do you like
To look to you? What's your favorite movie? I will look forward to your early reply. I hope that my photos will make your mood better. These photos were taken
this winter. I hope you like what a real Russian winter looks like.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image

#362362 by AlanJones Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:22 pm

Hi XXX!
I'm glad to see your letter today. Your letter gives me a good mood. I'm glad that we write letters to each other. After meeting you, my life begins to fill with bright
paints.
I understand that there is a long distance between us. But, there is the Internet. We can communicate by letters. After all, many people in this world have found their love away from their homes. I do not want distance to be a hindrance to our communication. I think that the distance in the modern world is not a problem.
Today I would like to tell you about my past and about my past relationships. I think it will be interesting for you. I will not tell you much about my childhood. I was not born
in a rich family. But I think that I had a good childhood. My father tried to do everything for me. Although sometimes there were some adversity. But all the same, I remember my childhood only with
joy. When I was in school, I was not interested in relationships with boys. All my time I devoted to study. I was sure that if I get a good education, then I can
get a good place in life. I successfully finished school. Then I entered the university. I studied at the Faculty of Economics. I also studied very well at university. And through
five years, I graduated. At university, I got my first experience in a relationship. I met a guy who was my age. I was in a relationship with him sex
of the year. I thought he was a good guy. But in the end I realized that he was cheating on me with another girl. When I found out about it, I left it forever. I believe that the main thing in the relationship is
honesty and trust. He deceived me. So I decided to leave it. Since the relationship with the lie can not be. I no longer tried to start a new relationship and ignored all the guys,
when I was at university. I successfully graduated from the university. And before me there was a question, where to get a job. But unfortunately I could not get settled in my profession.
It turned out that there are many economists in Russia. And you can get a job in this specialty only if you have acquaintances who can help you. I got a job as a salesman in
clothing store. There I got a second experience in the relationship. I met the second man in my life. He came to the store to buy jeans. I helped him choose a good pair of jeans.
Then he asked for my phone number. He was very polite, and I decided to give him my number. Then after about three months I already lived with him. I had a wonderful six months of life.
I was happy and I wanted it to last forever. But then my boyfriend had a new interest. It's alcohol. The most terrible time has begun for me. He started drinking alcohol
everyday. He began to degrade. I tried to help him improve. I tried to help him get rid of alcoholism. He began to take all my wages. And we practically did not
on what to live. I could not do anything. I felt really helpless. One day he tried to hit me. Then I left him alone. I had no other choice.
I tried to help him get rid of alcoholism. But I did not succeed. He became very angry. This was not the most pleasant experience in dealing with men. And so I was very
It is difficult to start new relationships with other men. Since then, I have not had a relationship with men. I changed jobs. As you know, now I work as a sales manager
cosmetics and perfumery. After all this, I decided to try to find a man on the Internet. Now I met you. I like chatting with you. I think that you are a good man. I
I want simple female happiness. I enjoy hearing from you. And I hope that this will be reflected in real life. I would like to know more about your past
relationships, if you do not mind. Is this possible? Have you tried to find a girl on the Internet? Or is this your first experience dating on the Internet? I hope that my letter today
did not tire you, and you read it to the end. I will look forward to your next letter. Do you like my photos? I will finish my letter.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image

#362690 by AlanJones Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Hello my dear XXX.
I am pleased to read your letter. Your letter brings a smile to my face. I'm waiting for the moment when I can check my email again and read your letter. It gives me
good mood.
Today I would like to tell you about my friends. Are you interested? I hope that you will be interested. I want to say that I do not have many friends. I have only one best friend.
Her name is Kristina. She's my same age. We've known each other since childhood. We studied together from the first grade at school. I shared with her almost all the secrets and impressions. We have always been
are honest with each other. She was lucky in this life. She's already married. She has a good husband. I told her about you. I told her that recently I met a good man on the Internet. You
To me it is very interesting. I feel a strong sympathy for you. I hope you do not mind that I told her about you? I promised to show her your photos. You do not mind, do you? I'll be happy,
if you send me pictures, and I'll show them for Kristina. Kristina is glad that I started to communicate with you. She sees that I have become much more cheerful. Kristina knows about my past
relationships, and how badly they ended. She always supports me. Kristina wishes me and you all the best. She says "hello" to you. I send you photos along with
my friend Kristina. Do you like my photos with Kristina? I hope that yes. Can you tell me something interesting about your friends? I will be very interested.
Communicating with you, I begin to understand that you are a good man. I hope that I'm not mistaken in you. I'd like to talk to you on the phone. What do you think about it? I am begging you
write me your phone number. I would like to call you and talk to you on the phone. I think we are ready for a phone conversation. It will be interesting! I think that
you would also like to talk to me on the phone. I never called to another country. So I'll ask you to write me your full home number or mobile number. I think that
it will be better if you leave me your mobile phone so that I can always reach you. What code do you have in the country? What numbers should I dial to call you?
You know that my phone is broken. But I think that I can call you from a public telephone. I already found out about it. It will not be expensive for me. I'll be waiting for your phone number.
I hope that you will write to me soon. I'm sending you my kiss along with this letter.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image Image