Information on romance scams and scammers.
#361392 by AlanJones Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:13 pm
Reply-to: Lenka Lenuska - [email protected]

Greetings my dear mate, Nice to meet you. You can call me Katia. How are you? I would like to chat with you. I really like you and I interested you more. Because I think you nice person. I attached my photo. I am is thirty four. Ok I will not tell much, because maybe you are not interested. But if you like me then send message me. One thing I know many men not serious online. So I want to find only free, serious and adequate partner. I hope you too seek only serious communication. I will wait for your answer. Elenusika!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#362829 by malu53 Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:41 am
Hi. Nice to meet you. You can call me Katya. How is your day? I would like to communicate with you. I very like you and I interested you much. Because I think you nice guy. I attached my selfie. I am is thirty-four y.o. I will not write much, because maybe you are not interested. But if you interested in me then answer me. One detail I know many men not serious online. So I need only free, serious and adequate man. I hope you too want only serious relationships. I will wait for your news. Lenulenka,
IP 183.83.206.109, Hyderabad, India

Reply-To: Lenusechka Lonely < [email protected]>
Errors-To: Lenusechka Lonely <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018

same pic, slightly diff. names