Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362031 by malu53 Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:18 am
Greetings I am Svetlana.How are you? I would like to speak with you. I really like you and I want to know you more. Because I sure you nice man. I sent my image. I am is thirty-five years. Ok I will not tell much, because maybe you are not interested in me. But if you like me then answer me. One detail I know many men not serious online. So I need only free, serious and adequate partner in the literal sense of this word.. Also I want to find guynot younger me I hope you too want only serious communication. I will wait for your message. Sveta.
IP 60.56.6.202, Japan
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018
Reply-To: Svetuska Sunny <[email protected]>

Advertisement

#362751 by malu53 Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:42 am
Hello my new pen-friend Nice to meet you. I am Sveta.How are you doing? I would like to speak with you. I very like you and I interested you better. Because I guess you nice persn. I attached my photo. I am is 35 years old. Ok I will not sepak much, because maybe you are not interested in me. But if you interested in me then answer me. One moment I know many people not serious online. So I search only free, serious and adequate partner in the literal sense of this word. Also I search personnot younger than me I hope you too search only serious relationships. I will wait for your message. Svetik!
uses pic of previous post

IP 86.101.195.124, Szolnok Szolnok
Reply-To: Nice Svetlana < [email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018
#364151 by malu53 Wed May 09, 2018 3:27 pm
Hi my dear friend, I inquired information about you from dating agency. I attached my photo. I expect you like it. Are you fond of me? U may call me Svetlana. I’m 35 years old. I think u are lovely person. I cognize that these days a lot of people came across love in an online environment. Such that I am up too to follow this path. I like you and I made a decision to begin acquaintanceship with you. One never knows maybe we have a shot. Like all other people on the Internet I ’d like to tell that I search only for committed, long-time contacts. I do not have interest in conversation, games or cyber relation. I don’t want to spend my time for this. Everything that I want is to come up with man with whom I would be glad for the rest of my life. Could u tell me some information about you, your living, please. If you have latest photo I’ll be glad to get a sight of it. I will be anticipating your reply. Svetlanoka.
IP 42.113.249.246, Hanoi, Vietnam
Reply-To: Svetlanoka Fine < [email protected]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018

uses pic of starting post