Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362067 by Bill F Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:44 pm
Miss Lovelin Pierre
[email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 9:53 AM
subject: Please Contact Me Back
mailed-by: alice.it

Please Contact Me Back

I apologize for intruding into your privacy; since we do

not know each other, but pay attention and understand my

reason of contacting you please don't be angry with me. I

am happy to get in contact with you after the direction to

find a nice trusted and sincere reliable friend I was

motivated when I saw your email address when browsing

Google. I am here to seek your advice of which I know that

it will help me to overcome my situation, I am presently

single girl. In your usual time, may it please you to e-

mail me back So that I will explain more about myself. A

good friendship is the foundation build on other relative

things to come. I wait patiently to hear from you. Please

Write me on my email address ([email protected])
Thanks and remain blessed

Miss Lovelin Pierre.
Advertisement

#362217 by Linolaus Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 pm
How are you!
I hope you are fine. If so thanks be to God almighty
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. Mine is fine while here is very hut in Benin Republic. i am a single girl that is looking for a nice person that will be my life partner whom i will love with all my heart. Now i will like to explain more about me to you in details and to let you know why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i want to pleaded with you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do bear with me as i am going to expose a lot about myself and my family background to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation as a new friend.
My name is Lovelin Pierre from Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 23 years old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in Benin Republic as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. David Pierre. was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. His sad moment occurred during the war in my country republic of Ivory Coast in West Africa, when he was murdered in his room along side with my mother. After their burial, i faced difficult times because nobody care for me, the situation became worst when raping and cold blood killing kept on increasing everyday in my country. I luckily escaped to Republic Of Benin by the help of a reverend sister who took me to Cotonou where i am residing now under (REFUGE CAMP). Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is (Rev Father Richard Martin) who is in charge of the church here in the camp,His contact inf are ( [email protected] +22965598005)
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this!! When my father was alive he deposited the sum of USD $11,700,000 Dollars Eleven Million Hundred Thousand USD) in one of the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin. I came to this Benin republic with the statement of account and my late father death certificate.
As my condition became unbearable,I contacted the bank for them to release some of the money to me but they clearly explained to me the reasons why i should search for trustee who will help me in investing the deposit abroad i was also told by the bank that my father deposited the money under a comprehensive bond clause that I must attain the age of thirty year or I should present a foreigner partner who will help me to transfer and invest the money in a good business abroad. I have explained my present condition to the bank but the only option given to me was to look for a reliable person who will help me in the transfer because they cannot go against the agreement between the bank and my late father.
The bank also promised to co-operate with any person of my choice who will contact about the deposit. Please my dear, if you have any choice of investment where we can invest the money with a reasonable profit, the first favor I need from you is to transfer this money over to your country, after the transfer you will withdraw some money and send for me to process my traveling documents. If i may suggest, i want you to come over to Benin Republic so that i will know you in person and to see you face to face. My dear, I contacted you because the life in this Refuge Camp is very difficult, no good food, poor medical attention and i don't have freedom, the situation is just terrible. Although i have not seen you for the first time but i don't have another choice than to contact you to be my foreign trustee.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to my believe in GOD and hoping that you will not disappoint me.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and hardworking person. My local language is French but i speak English very fluently.
Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile here is my Rev Father telephone number (+22965598005) to reach me as i said because i have many things to tell you? When you called him kindly inform him that you wanted to talk with me so that he will send for me from hostel to come over and speak with you?.
Please in your next mail I wish you could tell me your mind so i can give you the more details on how you will contact the bank to confirm the deposit. I will be very happy to reading from you soonest?
Have a nice days and think about my condition here
Attach here is my pictures for you,
with love and trust.
Miss Lovelin Pierre.
#362218 by Linolaus Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:37 pm

from [email protected]
Attention Customer,

There is an issue with the MONEY GRAM PAYMENT in the amount

of $850,000 usd (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United

State Dollars)directed in cash credited to file

KTU/9023118308/20, at the owner of this email address.The

International Monetary Fund contacted us for your

compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated

security code. They said that they choose to send it to an

email address instead of a name. We are unable to complete

a transfer directed at an email address,so we require some

more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME: .....................................
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:.........................
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:.......................
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:............

In order to resolve this problem,please email via MONEY

GRAM Solicitors Fund Verification Department: (

[email protected] ) or your can call (+229.69457358)

As soon as this information is received,and you have

complied with the requirements of payment of the MONEY GRAM

charges, payment will be made to your nominated bank

account or at the counter directly from The MONEY GRAM

PAYMENT Transferirng Bank. When emailing,please use

reference number 250-153 for our mutual convenience.

Best Regards
Mrs. Mary Ann

Dear Customer

Welcome to Money Gram PAYMENT SYSTEM Republic of Benin, Your e-mail is well received and very understand, This is Mrs. Goodluck Ben the Manager of the Money Gram here so you need to reconfirm to us your full details to check and know that this funds belong to you before we can proceed, and this the information needed,

FULL NAME: .....................................
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:.........................
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:.......................
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:............

Thanks God Bless You
Mrs. Goodluck Ben.