Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362211 by malu53 Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:17 am
Salutti my dear friend, I’m sending you my photo. What is your opinion of me? Do you like my look? I'm very curious to know your opinion of me. I want to continue our dialogue. I liked you very much, I would like to know more about you. I want to tell you some information about my lifestyle. My name is Irinka. I hadn’t got relationships with men for a very long time. Sadly, my last relations were not successful. Because of this, it was rather difficult for me to form a new relations. I decided to use the Internet to overcome my problem. I liked you and I took a decision to get to know you. I don’t know what will be the result of our communication, but I would be glad to consider you just as my friend now. Do you agree? Waiting for your reply. Tell me a little about your life, please. I will be glad to see your latest pictures. Is this possible to do? Your friend Irinuschka.
IP: 128.71.3.56, Krasnodar, Russian Federation
Reply-To: Irchona Irchona < [email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018

Advertisement

#363521 by malu53 Tue May 01, 2018 10:43 am
Woha my awesome pen-friend. How are your feeling? I have never in the past get acquainted on the Internet, but solve to make an atempt. I desire to recognize you better! I want to meet a man for strong relationship. I desire to find with a individual! I want to hope you are a single individual and you will be pleased to make the acquaintance with me. I have strong plan for the future. Friends call me Irinachka! I a friendly and, calm person! I do not have detrimental wont. I like physical exercises. If you're want extension our acquaintanceship, then I 'll tell you more information about my life! I belive you will write me soon. Irinoka,
IP: 179.208.219.101, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reply-To: Irinulka Woman < [email protected]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018

also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=159294