Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362597 by Mike Wilson Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:03 pm
Doc Wallace [email protected]

Am so sorry for my late replies Mrs,i also got a mail from your husband i just confirm that you were the one who made the first transaction from Portugal it really my pleasure talking to you. Well you did send us 200 euros i could recall correctly so are you having the balance now. How much do you which to send now. So that we can know which account to give to you. Because an American account does not accept less then a thousand dollars because the account is linked with his personal account. So i was thinking you can still send it this time the same way you did the first one. Or if it not up to a thousand we can give you a Germany account. So how much are you ready to send us now,we need to know the amount in other for us to know the account we will send to you.Thank you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Warm Regards
Doc_Wallace Harvey.

Hello Mrs,
I guess you must be marrlock step mother,well he is alright but am afraid he has to go through some surgery process he has weak organ due to his blood type.
I was made to understand that his father is far away on the sea shores of Munich, well your boy is going to be alright but we really need to undergo the surgery. He has being breathing with oxygen for weeks now. And out of my good heart and money i have been funding that. You people have to send us some money you must understand that this is not a charity organization. We are more concern about the safety of your child but we have to do our job so am afraid when this oxygen finish if you haven't send anything by then,then i'll say you are not ready or more concern about your son health.
Warm Regard
Doc_Wallace Harvey.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement