Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362650 by SpassBremse Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:59 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Hi my new mate Thanks a lot for your response. I was quite pleasantly surprised & pleased to hear from you now. Sorry for a long delay. I do not quite often make use of this email address. I accidentally made the decision to open my email box and was gladly amazed to discover your letter there. I have another email and also i just use it to speak to my close friends. I'll mail a detailed letter coming from that email so you'll recognize. Anyway, I do wish that you may forgive me for this and write me back in the near future. I want to become familiar with u far better. Im convinced that there is a lot of exciting things we could come across regarding each other. I promised to give u my image and so Im attaching it here. I will let you know a lot more about myself in my upcoming notice and also i am going to send it via my main address, I will wait with impatience for your email. Have a fine day time. Bye for now. PS In case you loved my picture and you happen to be curious, please, reply back to me asap.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement