Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362693 by AlanJones Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:02 am
Reply-to: Marinuska Marinusya - [email protected]

Aloha my new friend! I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name Marina, i'm forty years old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russian Federation. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I already visited Turkey, Spain, Greece. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your mail. Sincere, Marinoka.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#377216 by malu53 Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:53 am
Woha my new pen-friend, I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Anna, i'm 43 years old. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russian Federation.I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love.But i want to be loved and love.I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I traveled already to Spain, Greece, Turkey.I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your message.I could not understand, What is exact your country of residing?. Sincere, Annchik
Originating IP: 179.254.2.113
Originating ISP: Brasil Telecom S/a - Filial Distrito Federal
City: Porto Velho
Country of Origin: Brazil
Reply-To: Annoka Annulka <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018

uses pic of starting post