Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362733 by SpassBremse Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:55 am
Reply To: [email protected]
GruB meine liebste mann. Mein Name ist Natali. Ich bin sehr an Dating. Ich mochte einen Liebe fur die Schaffung einer Familie beschlossen, an Sie zu dir. Mein Alter Jahre 30 jahre. Ich lebe in Russland Ich war sehr einsam (gelangweilt... traurig) kalt in meinem Leben. Ich mochte einen guten Mann finden, um eine gro?e und starke Familie. Wenn du keine Beziehungen zu anderen Frauen hast Madchen im Moment, und wenn Sie du bist allein, und du brauchst ein Madchen, um eine Familie zu grunden, schreibe mir. Ich werde Ihnen so schnell wie moglich antworten Und ich sage dir write, dass ich dir mehr geben werde, und ich werde senden viele Bild wieder. Und ich mochte mehr uber dich wissen. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, zu horen Buchstaben Beitrage. Natalushka,

Greetings my dearest man. My name is Natali. I am very much in dating. I would like a love for creating a family decided on you to you. My age is 30 years old. I live in Russia I was very lonely (bored ... sad) cold in my life. I want to find a good man, a big and strong family. If you do not have relationships with other women girls at the moment, and if you are you alone, and you need a girl to start a family, write to me. I'll answer you as soon as possible And I'll tell you write that I'll give you more, and I'll send a lot of picture again. And I want to know more about you. I can not wait to hear letter contributions. Natalushka,

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement