Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362930 by Luisfg87 Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:26 am
Hello a few months ago I met a girl on Facebook in fact she was the one who contacted me, and she told me to text her and she gave me her phone number. I did not answer her because I thought it was a scam or something, two days later I sent a text message to her and we started talking she told me that her father was Nigerian and that her mother was American and days after we started talking she asked if we could meet and she told me that at the moment not because she had to go to a seminar in Nigeria but when she returned she would fix everything to meet us she told me that it would be 5 days and when she came back she would let me know so i could pick her up at the airport, and when that day finally arrived she sent me a message and told me that she was buying his plane ticket and that he would send me the confirmation by email, but then she sent me another message telling me that she had not been able to buy the plane ticket because her credit card had been hacked and that she needed $ 550 dollars to be able to return to the US I told her that I did not have that money but that I would send her $100 every two weeks until she collected the $ 550 that she needed to return, but I have already sent her more than $ 500 dollars and I have All transactions in my Western Union account and she sometimes asks me $ 150, $ 200 to pay the bill of light, to buy food, to pay for her phone, to buy clothes and I think she is not saving anything and she only tells me that she does not want to be there anymore but someday she will return, but the truth is that I have many doubts we do not have much communication she always tells me that she does not text me because sometimes the electricity goes out and that her phone has no charge and she sent me the photo of your American passport and I would like to know if it is real, thank you very much !!
Advertisement

#362934 by AlanJones Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:47 am
Please post her name and email address and details of how/where you are sending the money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#362967 by Luisfg87 Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:43 pm
In her Facebook says Betty Isabella but she never use the account and in instagram her name its Elizabeth Chimboo and i been sent the money via Western Union to Nigeria She sent me the picture of her USA passaport and i don’t know if is real and i found another account of her in instagram her name is Victoria Irizarry and i think her are the original the girl i am talking with stole her identity that’s what i think!! I have her in instagram her name is betty_clan- Elizabeth Chimboo..
#362968 by AlanJones Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:54 pm
Sorry, but this is a definite scam "she" (it is actually most likely a young Nigerian man you are in contact with) has no intention of ever visiting you - all he is interested in is stealing your money.

The best thing to do is block him and stop responding. Don't accuse him of being a scammer, just disappear.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.