Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362957 by SpassBremse Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:20 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Hello my great pen-friend, Hello from Russia! I think you met situations in your life when you get sad. At the moment I have this situation. My friend told me that I need to get acquainted and it goes I decided to try it. I'll tell you about me My age is twenty nine years old. My height 175 cm tall. Weight is 58 kg. I am. the Aquarius. I dream find true love and man of for life.I not have bad habits and like sports. I will not say now the name because little shy. If you reply then I will say it. If you do not want to answer then just sayme no. Apparently this is my destiny. Wait for your answer, if you are interested in conservation!

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement

#363148 by AlanJones Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:11 pm
Reply-to: Ladys Beautyq - [email protected]

Greetings my awesome friend Hello from Russia! I think you met time in your life when you get alone. At the moment I have myself lonely. My colleague told me that I need to write man communication and it stop I decided to check. I'll tell you about myself I am 29 years old. My height 175 cm tall. My weight 58 kg. My astrologial the Aquarius. My dream is find true love and man of for life.I not have bad habits and keep on sports. I will not say now name because little shy. If you answer then I will say it. If you do not want to answer then just writeme no. So this is my way. Wait for your answer, if you are interested in me!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.