Information on romance scams and scammers.
#362970 by AlanJones Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:08 pm
Reply-to: Flowerl Finen - [email protected]

Hey there precious, Thank you very much for your response. I became incredibly surprised and satisfied to receive a letter back from u. I'm sorry for a long delay. i don't often make use of this particular email. I accidentally made the decision to take a look at my email box and was nicely amazed to find your message. I use another address and also i use it to speak to my friends. I will send you a specific notice from this address so you will recognize it. Well, i wish that you will pardon me and respond to me back in the near future. I want to become familiar with u far better. Im sure that there is always so much of exciting things we can easily obtain regarding each other. I did assured you to give you my photo and so im sticking it. I'll tell you a lot more about myself in the future e-mail and also i will mail it via my main mail address, I'll wait with impatience for your personal email. Have a fine day. Take care. p.s If you loved my picture and also you are interested, write me as soon as possible.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement