Information on romance scams and scammers.
#363038 by Linolaus Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:50 pm
Military Romance scammer on facebook

Single father, wife died of cancer, kid is taken care of by a nanny in texas, wants to retire of the army
Mixes up timezones. He says the time and it's GMT+1, while in iraq bagdad its GMT+3

His messages:
I am Michael Turner from TexasI'm a single father of a son name Lucas and I work with the U.S ArmyHe is 7years oldwell I lost my wife to cancer and have never gotten any replacementI am trained for wars and peacekeep, frontiers
Baghdad, Iraq
that's why I must get a good mother for to take care of him in my absence
his mother died of cancer
its been 2years ago and I thing I should move on and give him another caring mother
And I would also love us to keep in touch and get more acquainted, you are beautiful and I like youI would really love us to have time for each other
I'm on here talking to you alone because I like you and I want something serious
So I get bored when you are not responding
But I understand maybe you are busy with work
Hoping to hear from you when you are less busyMy day was full with training
And recruiting younger soldiers from Iraq
I enjoy my military job but I would love to retire soon so as to have time for my son and familyI can always relocate after retirement
so I don't get to move you away from your jobI would wanna retire during my birth month August
then if you would agree to be my wife then I would lease my home here in Texas then come be with you in .....to start up a new life
Well let's take things gradually and see where it leads us to a better futuredo you promise I would be the only man in your life ?
Well like I said you would love you to be my wife and the mother of my son
and I also promise complete loyalty to on my part
So ..... would you be my wife ? Before I officially come down and propose with the best ring you have ever seen
I prayed about you yesterday and I am well convinced
And henceforth I would call you My Jewel
talking about email do you have a gmail hangout so I can always leave texts for you whenever you not online and I miss you too much
I am so happy right now and I would tell the goodnews to my colleagues
perhaps take them for a drink at the officers mess
Advertisement