Information on romance scams and scammers.
#363410 by ufocomeback2020 Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:05 am
:bondage:
Hello! I need your helps . I think it is a scam.
I am using exchange language chat. I just want to study. But this app is very strange . There is many guys they told me that: they are doctor and engineers work in war zone like Yemen and Somali. They had contact with UN. And they are single or your wife died or left them. And salary is very high:)). And they told me they need my help to leave war zone.
you are going to write a vacation letter to united nation peace keeping mission here in Yemen but do to that i have not been on vacation once they told me to tell you to send those your personnel detail to them so that they will write the letter for us and i will send it over to you so that you are going to send it to their vacation email address
Anyone there met this situation? It's true or scam.
Advertisement

#363413 by AlanJones Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:20 am
Anyone claiming to be in the UN or the military and asking you to contact someone to arrange vacation for them is a scammer.

Just block them without responding.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#363415 by ufocomeback2020 Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:51 am
Yes , thank you so much. I just don't know why they do that. You know I think there is a group with many accounts but they talk the same thing :)) very strange so I guess it's scam too :))
#363416 by AlanJones Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:00 am
They do it because they are looking for people to scam - they will ask you to pay fees to help the doctor/soldier travel home.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.