Information on romance scams and scammers.
#363449 by Bill F Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Finez Meh
[email protected]

reply-to: Finez Meh <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 9:33 PM
subject: Salutti
mailed-by: ybb.ne.jp
signed-by: ybb.ne.jp

Hello precious. Thanks a whole lot for ur mail. I got extremely pleasantly surprised and happy to receive a letter from u. Very sorry for that long delay. i don't commonly use this particular email. I accidentally made a decision to take a look at my mail box and was pleasantly shocked to find your mail there. I have another email and i utilize it to speak to my good friends. I'll mail a specific notice coming from this specific email so you'll recognize. Anyways, I do hope that you will forgive me for this and write me back very soon. I would like to become familiar with you far better. I'm absolutely sure there is always so much of fascinating stuff we can easily uncover concerning one another. I did promised to send u my picture so i am attaching it. I am going to tell you much more regarding me in my up coming letter and i'll mail it via my frequently used email, I'm going wait excitedly for your personal reply. Wish you fine daytime. Bye for now. p.s If you liked my picture and also you happen to be serious, respond soon.
Advertisement