Information on romance scams and scammers.
#363453 by Bill F Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:13 pm
Sweeto Sunx
[email protected]

reply-to: Sweeto Sunx <[email protected]>
to: x @gmail.com
date: Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 12:35 AM
subject: Hey there dear,
mailed-by: free.fr

Hi there darling. Thank you very much for ur response. I got quite thrilled & happy to receive a letter from you actually. I am sorry for the delay. I don't frequently use this particular email. I accidentally made the decision to open my email and was happily surprised to find your message there. I have the other e mail and i just utilize it to speak to my close friends. I'm going mail you a detailed letter from this address so you will recognize. Anyways, i hope that you may forgive me for this and answer back to me very soon. I'd like to get to know u better. I am positive there is a lot of fascinating and important things we can easily obtain about one another. I assured you to send out you my photo and so Im enclosing it. I will let you know more regarding myself in the future notice as well as i am going to send it via my commonly used e-mail address, I'll be waiting with impatience for your email. Have a very good daytime. Take care. PS In case you enjoyed my snapshot you are still curious, please, write me as soon as possible.
Advertisement