Information on romance scams and scammers.
#5610 by Ralph Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:50 am
It is often hard to tell at this stage of the scam but this one is likely to end up a refugee locked away in a refugee camp if not needing help with daddies millions

Hello!
I am a girl of 23, I found you in this site, and was unable to resist my intrest to have some thing in common with you,
My name is precious. I wish to be in love relationship with you
and May be able to meet as real partners for life. Please write
me with this my private e-mail address;; so that i can send my photos to you, ([email protected])
I would like to see a good response from you
Thanks from my heart
Yours in love precious

Here you can see one of her profiles

If anybody is interested she is in Senegal
41.208.166.181 Senegal*
Advertisement

#14117 by The Enchantress Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:39 pm
Information received from a Scamwarners member;

Mail address used [email protected] reply mail address = [email protected]

domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 209.67.128.186 as permitted sender

Hello Dearest,

this is precious funsho from dakar senegal but now in canada ,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I'm in Canada with him for investing of the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will quickly contact the Rev. Charles as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. Charles azu, and his direct email address is : [email protected]
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank Chaque of ($150.000.00)One hundred and fifty thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with REV. Charles azu. and direct him where to send or post you the bank Chaque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Chaque to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours,
faithfully
precious

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#14169 by The Enchantress Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 am
Further information received from a Scamwarners member;

Exact same mail as above received from;

"Precious Duke" [email protected]

domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 209.67.128.186 as permitted sender

Same reply mail address = [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.