Information on romance scams and scammers.
#363556 by AlanJones Tue May 01, 2018 11:10 pm
Reply-to: Beautyw Girlr - [email protected]

Hello dear. Thank you very much for your letter. I was quite pleasantly surprised and satisfied to receive a letter back from you. I'm sorry for a long delay. I do not commonly use that e-mail. I accidentally made the decision to open my email and was luckily surprised to find your message there. I use a different email and i just utilize it to talk to my friends. I'm going send you a detailed letter coming from this specific address so you'll recognize it. Anyway, i do wish that you will still pardon me for this and write me back in the near future. I'd like to get to know u much better. I'm absolutely sure there is always a lot of exciting things we could obtain about one another. I promised to give u my picture therefore i'm enclosing it here. I will let you know more regarding myself in my future e-mail and i am going to mail it from my main e mail, Will wait excitedly for your personal answer. Wish you lovely daytime. Bye for now. ps In case you liked my image you're interested, reply back soon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement