Information on romance scams and scammers.
#363743 by AlanJones Fri May 04, 2018 11:08 pm
Reply-to: Lonely Valeriyka - [email protected]

Good afternoon dear stranger. Dating agency provided me with your mail address. I’m giving you my image. What do you think about me? Do you like my look? It’s so interesting for me to know your point of view. I would love to continue our fellowship. I liked you, I would love to get to know you better. I wish to tell you some facts about my way of life. I didn’t have a relationship with a man for a very long time. Unfortunately, my last relations were not successful. That’s why it is rather difficult for me to start a new relationship. I took a decision to surf the net to overcome my problem. I really liked you and I made a decision to get acquainted with you. I have no idea what will be the result of our correspondence, but I will be glad to consider you just as my friend now. Don’t you mind? Waiting for your reply. Tell me some facts about your life, please. Where do you live? What is your name? Your age? I would be happy to see your latest snapshots. Your friend Valeriya

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#364236 by AlanJones Thu May 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Hi XXX
Thanks for the answer. My name is Valeriya. I'm sorry I did not answer you before. I have access to the Internet only at my work. I do not have access to the Internet at home. I hope that you understand me. I work as a
seller of cosmetics and perfumes. I would like to tell you more about me. I live in the city of Kamyshin. My city is in the Volgograd region in Russia. You can find it on the map. I understand that there is a great distance
between us. I hope this is not a problem for you. I think that distance is not a problem in the modern world. Now it's difficult for me to start a new relationship. My last relationship did not end well. I studied English when I
was at university. So I decided to try to find a man abroad. My English is not perfect. I apologize for making mistakes. But I hope that you understand me. I hope you are not afraid of the great distance between us, and we
can continue our acquaintance. I decided to use the Internet to try to find the right man in the big world. I want to create a reliable and honest relationship without lying. I want to tell you right away that I'm not interested in
flirting or in a short novel. I'm interested in a serious relationship. I want to find an adult man who takes life seriously. I want to find the right partner. If you are not interested in a serious relationship, then I ask you not to
respond to this letter. I already talked with some men on the Internet before. But most of them just wanted to get my naked photos. It was very unpleasant for me. I want to tell you that I will never send naked photos. I
hope that you will not ask me for naked photos. Now I'm 34 years old. My birthday is on 2 August. My height is 170 centimeters. My weight is 53 kilograms. I try to lead a healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke. I drink alcohol
in small quantities and only on holidays. I know how to cook well. I try to eat only healthy food, prepared by me. I do not like clubs and discos. My character is calm. I do not like to quarrel. I do not know what else to say
about me right now. Perhaps you want to learn something else about me? Ask me, and I will definitely answer. I will wait for your answer. I hope that you will tell me more about you and your interests. I also hope that you
will send me your photos.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#364276 by AlanJones Fri May 11, 2018 10:57 pm

Hi XXX!
Thank you for your answer. What is your mood today? I hope that we will have a good communication.
I understand that we can not meet today, tomorrow or a week. But I am sure that we will find a way to meet in the future if we develop our relations. What do you think about it? I think that distance is not a problem in the
modern world. That's why I decided to look for a man abroad. Now it is important for me to know a person as well as possible before starting something serious. I would like to have a relationship with a man who is older
and more experienced than me. Because seriousness comes with age. Do you agree with me? I already talked with men who were younger than me. They were all not serious in a relationship. As I told you, I'm looking for
an adult man for a serious relationship. So I want to meet a man who is older and more experienced than me. I believe that the most important thing in a relationship is honesty, trust and respect. Please answer me honestly.
Are you interested in communicating with me? I hope that my letters do not bother you. Today I want to tell you a little about my family. I hope that you will be interested. My family is not big. I have only a father. I live with
my father. My father was a military man. Now he's old and he's a pensioner. He is already 66 years old. I always help my father and take care of him. My father's name is Nikolay. I grew up without a mother. Sorry, but I
would not like to talk about my mom now. It was very hard for me when my mother left this world. I am grateful to my father for his good upbringing. My father is a good man. He spends most of his time at home. We always
try to help each other in everything. I have no brothers or sisters. I've never been married. I do not have children. My family is not big, but very friendly. We always support each other in difficult situations. I think that this is
the most important thing. Can you tell me something interesting about your family? I would be very happy. On this I will finish my letter. I hope that tomorrow I will be able to read your letter again. Today I'm sending you
photos with my father. I hope you will like it.
Your Valeriya.

Image Image Image

#364449 by AlanJones Sun May 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi XXX.
What is your mood today? I am pleased with the fact that you do not forget about me and wrote to me again. Unfortunately, today I have a bad day. Today, when I went to work, I accidentally
dropped my phone on the floor. Now my phone is broken. I can not turn it on. I'm very upset, since this phone was very expensive for me. My father gave me this phone to my
last birthday. And now my phone is broken. In the next few days I'll go to the repair service. I really hope that there my phone can be repaired. And how was your
day? What's new?
I would like to tell you more about my work. I already told you that I work as a seller of cosmetics and perfumes. There is a computer here. I use this computer to work and
to write you letters. I have to be careful. If my boss sees that I use a computer in order to communicate with you, then I may have problems. I
I hope you understand me. I can not use a computer for my personal purposes. But I write to you when no one sees me. I feel comfortable at my work. During all this time
My work (about 3 years) I did not have any incidents. My job is to distribute cosmetics and perfumes in different categories. Basically, all my work
is connected with registration of documents. This is a fairly quiet job and does not require much fuss. The main thing to be attentive. When I first started working, it was a little difficult for me. I
made some mistakes. But now I'm used to my work and no longer make mistakes. I'm good at my job. I work every day except Sunday. Unfortunately,
this is my only way to access the internet. So I can not write to you on Sundays. I hope you understand me. I send you my photos from the office, in
which I work for. I hope you will like it. I would like you to tell me more about your work. I would be very interested to know more about your work. You tell me
do I have anything interesting about your work? Today after work, I'm going to help my father clean up the house. I like cleanliness and order. I will finish my letter now. I will be with
I look forward to your next letter.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

#364722 by AlanJones Wed May 16, 2018 1:12 am

Hi XXX.
I received your letter. Communication with you gives me joy, which I did not have before. I do not feel lonely because of you. Even the fact that my phone is broken does not sorrow
me so much. I went to the repair service. The master looked at my phone. He told me that repairing my phone will take about 2-3 weeks. To repair my phone
necessary parts that are not currently available. You need to order these parts. They will arrive only after 1-2 weeks. Then my phone can be repaired. I hope,
that repairing my phone will not take too long. I have to be without a phone for some time. I hope you understand me.
I would like to know how your day goes. When do you wake up? What are you doing during the day? When do you go to bed? What do you like to do in the evening on weekdays? You
like watching movies or reading books? Every day I wake up at 8:00. Almost always I go to my work by 10:00 and work until 20:00. When I come home, I immediately start
cooking food. Do you like to cook food? I know how to cook very well. I can cook various soups. I like to prepare salads. It's very quick and easy. To me
like Caesar salad. Especially the tomatoes in it and the sauce. I like to eat. But I do not get fat. I think that I have a beautiful figure. I often go in for sports. What are your
favorite dishes? My father taught me how to cook food from childhood. I helped him in the kitchen when I was 18 years old. I know many different recipes. And I'm sure you did not try
many dishes that I can cook. Have you ever eaten pancakes, borsch, or dumplings? Have you tried any of the above? I rarely go to cafes and restaurants. Preparation
food takes me a little time. After cooking I love watching TV. Recently I watched the movie "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword". Have you seen this movie? To me
I liked this movie. I enjoyed watching this film. I like comedies, dramas, historical films. Sometimes I like to watch horror movies. And what do you like
To look to you? What's your favorite movie? I will look forward to your early reply. I hope that my photos will make your mood better. These photos were taken
this winter. I hope you like what a real Russian winter looks like.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image

#364961 by AlanJones Thu May 17, 2018 11:19 pm

Hi XXX!
I'm glad to see your letter today. Your letter gives me a good mood. I'm glad that we write letters to each other. After meeting you, my life begins to fill with bright
paints.
Today I would like to tell you about my past and about my past relationships. I think it will be interesting for you. I will not tell you much about my childhood. I was not born
in a rich family. But I think that I had a good childhood. My father tried to do everything for me. Although sometimes there were some adversity. But all the same, I remember my childhood only with
joy. When I was in school, I was not interested in relationships with boys. All my time I devoted to study. I was sure that if I get a good education, then I can
get a good place in life. I successfully finished school. Then I entered the university. I studied at the Faculty of Economics. I also studied very well at university. And through
five years, I graduated. At university, I got my first experience in a relationship. I met a guy who was my age. I was in a relationship with him sex
of the year. I thought he was a good guy. But in the end I realized that he was cheating on me with another girl. When I found out about it, I left it forever. I believe that the main thing in the relationship is
honesty and trust. He deceived me. So I decided to leave it. Since the relationship with the lie can not be. I no longer tried to start a new relationship and ignored all the guys,
when I was at university. I successfully graduated from the university. And before me there was a question, where to get a job. But unfortunately I could not get settled in my profession.
It turned out that there are many economists in Russia. And you can get a job in this specialty only if you have acquaintances who can help you. I got a job as a salesman in
clothing store. There I got a second experience in the relationship. I met the second man in my life. He came to the store to buy jeans. I helped him choose a good pair of jeans.
Then he asked for my phone number. He was very polite, and I decided to give him my number. Then after about three months I already lived with him. I had a wonderful six months of life.
I was happy and I wanted it to last forever. But then my boyfriend had a new interest. It's alcohol. The most terrible time has begun for me. He started drinking alcohol
everyday. He began to degrade. I tried to help him improve. I tried to help him get rid of alcoholism. He began to take all my wages. And we practically did not
on what to live. I could not do anything. I felt really helpless. One day he tried to hit me. Then I left him alone. I had no other choice.
I tried to help him get rid of alcoholism. But I did not succeed. He became very angry. This was not the most pleasant experience in dealing with men. And so I was very
It is difficult to start new relationships with other men. Since then, I have not had a relationship with men. I changed jobs. As you know, now I work as a sales manager
cosmetics and perfumery. After all this, I decided to try to find a man on the Internet. Now I met you. I like chatting with you. I think that you are a good man. I
I want simple female happiness. I enjoy hearing from you. And I hope that this will be reflected in real life. I would like to know more about your past
relationships, if you do not mind. Is this possible? Have you tried to find a girl on the Internet? Or is this your first experience dating on the Internet? I hope that my letter today
did not tire you, and you read it to the end. I will look forward to your next letter. Do you like my photos? I will finish my letter.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image

#365026 by AlanJones Fri May 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Hello my dear XXX.
I am pleased to read your letter. Your letter brings a smile to my face. I'm waiting for the moment when I can check my email again and read your letter. It gives me
good mood.
Today I would like to tell you about my friends. Are you interested? I hope that you will be interested. I want to say that I do not have many friends. I have only one best friend.
Her name is Kristina. She's my same age. We've known each other since childhood. We studied together from the first grade at school. I shared with her almost all the secrets and impressions. We have always been
are honest with each other. She was lucky in this life. She's already married. She has a good husband. I told her about you. I told her that recently I met a good man on the Internet. You
To me it is very interesting. I feel a strong sympathy for you. I hope you do not mind that I told her about you? I promised to show her your photos. You do not mind, do you? I'll be happy,
if you send me pictures, and I'll show them for Kristina. Kristina is glad that I started to communicate with you. She sees that I have become much more cheerful. Kristina knows about my past
relationships, and how badly they ended. She always supports me. Kristina wishes me and you all the best. She says "hello" to you. I send you photos along with
my friend Kristina. Do you like my photos with Kristina? I hope that yes. Can you tell me something interesting about your friends? I will be very interested.
Communicating with you, I begin to understand that you are a good man. I hope that I'm not mistaken in you. I'd like to talk to you on the phone. What do you think about it? I am begging you
write me your phone number. I would like to call you and talk to you on the phone. I think we are ready for a phone conversation. It will be interesting! I think that
you would also like to talk to me on the phone. I never called to another country. So I'll ask you to write me your full home number or mobile number. I think that
it will be better if you leave me your mobile phone so that I can always reach you. What code do you have in the country? What numbers should I dial to call you?
You know that my phone is broken. But I think that I can call you from a public telephone. I already found out about it. It will not be expensive for me. I'll be waiting for your phone number.
I hope that you will write to me soon. I'm sending you my kiss along with this letter.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image

#365086 by AlanJones Sat May 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi XXX.
I'm very glad to read your letter. Your letters always fill me with joy. Sometimes I do not understand how I could live without such joy before. I am very pleased that you are writing to me.
Thank you for giving me your attention. Although it is difficult to understand at this distance. But I feel it when I read your letters. Our communication is important to me. And for you?
I do not want to hide anything from you, because I trust you. It means a lot to me. It is very difficult for me to open my soul to many people. But with you I can talk to different
Topics. I feel free to communicate with you. I want to tell you my secret. About this secret, almost no one knows anything. Only a few people. I'm ready to share this secret
with you. I really hope that this will not change your opinion of me. It can shock you a little. I'm still ashamed of it. When I was 17 years old, I was young. I wanted to get
a lot of things. I could not afford to buy some clothes. And I stole clothes in the store several times. And it turned out very well. To be honest, I was just very lucky. But one
once I was caught by the owner of the store. I spent the whole night in the police until my father came for me. The police could not punish me because I was underage. But
my father had to pay for all the things I stole. I was registered with the police. I had to report to the police for six months. I still remember with horror
my father's view that day. I immediately feel very ashamed. But after that, I never broke the law again. After that, I did not even cross the street to the red color of the traffic light. I
I was afraid to meet again with that look of my father. It is, of course, very awful to find out about me that. But I hope that you did not change your opinion about me because of this. I just want to
you knew that. I want to be honest with you. Now I do not have problems with the law. My father forgave me, and we get along well. I'm not an ideal girl. Please, do not think that I'm perfect. But I
I try to be good. It is very important for me. I want us to be completely honest with each other. I have long been different from the way I was then. Now I'm a grown woman, and I try
do the right things. Do you have any secrets? Can you share it with me? I would like to know. It is very important for me. I hope you will tell me. Today I
I send you photos with my cat. I have a cat. My friend Kristina gave me his birthday two years ago. My cat's name is Boris. He's a very clever cat. I will be with
I look forward to your letter.

Valeriya.

Image Image Image Image

#365335 by AlanJones Tue May 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Hi XXX!
I'm glad to see your letter. I really enjoy reading your letters. What is your mood today? How is the weather in your country? I hope that you are doing well.
I'm interested in communicating with you. I have a good opinion of you. I'm 34 years old and I want to have a serious relationship. There is a great distance between us now. But it does not scare me. The most
the main thing is that we are interested in communicating with each other. Nothing is impossible. Letters are an opportunity to know the soul of a person. Sometimes it is much easier to write than say. Do you agree?
I would like to know your opinion. I feel comfortable with you. You're a special person to me. I hope this is mutual. The last time my days are very
saturated. I feel a surge of positive energy. I have a flexible schedule at work. I always wake up early. And it does not matter if I need to go to work or not. I try to stay up
To sleep too early. But this does not always work. As for my work, I can work both in the morning and in the evening. That is, my work has 2 shifts. But what about you? You're early
wake up? How do you think, how would your day have changed if I were with you? How long would we spend together? Let's dream. I would like to make bright colors in
your life and make her at least a little happier. I feel good even when I just read your letters. I imagine that you are next to me, and we just decided not to talk, but
write letters. It's very romantic. I feel your closeness. It's so nice! It seems to me that it's only worth to reach out and I will be able to touch you. But my hand always gets
into emptiness. I would very much like to be with you right now. To see your smile. I think that you already understand that I like you as a man. I like your temper. I will
wait for your next letter. I miss you. I feel that I have feelings for you. And that's fine. Today I send you my photos and videos from the New Year
parties. It was a corporate party. At the New Year's corporate I was with my friend Kristina. I hope that you will like my photo and video. I will finish my letter and
I will wait for your answer. Kiss.

Valeriya.

Image Image

The scammer also attached the below video

https://youtu.be/VRcJPandRBo

#365505 by AlanJones Thu May 24, 2018 11:29 pm

Hello, my XXX!
Thank you for your letter. I feel happy. Today I have a good mood. For several days now I've been thinking. I can not express it. But I want to try to explain
you my feelings. I can not sleep normally at night. I am completely absorbed in my thoughts.
What is your mood today? Yesterday I went to the cinema together with Kristina. We watched the movie "The Shape of Water". Have you seen this movie? It was an interesting film. This movie genre
fantasy, drama. I really liked this movie. If you did not watch this movie, then I advise you to see it. This is a very ambiguous film. I can even call it strange.
I got a lot of impressions and emotions. But my thoughts were directed the other way. I've always thought about you. I hope you understand what I feel for you. I can not understand my
feelings. I do not know how to describe it. But I think that I fell in love. I like to correspond with you. You have become a special person for me. I do not know how to describe this feeling. This feeling
inexplicably. I'm afraid of making a mistake. I'm afraid of making a mistake in you, because I really like you. I'm very worried. I do not know how, but I have to tell you this. I can not hide anything
from you. I feel that my heart is somewhere far away. I think my heart is with you. I'm not sure, but it seems to me that I fell in love. Maybe you will say that everything happens too quickly.
But I just want to be sincere with you. I tell you what I feel. I do not want to deceive you. What do you think this feeling is? Tell me. Your life changed after
We met? I would like to know how you feel about me. Tell me, what do you think of me? What feelings do you have for me? How do you feel when you read
my letters? I ask you to be honest with me. I'm not sure that this is love. It was the love I was looking for. But I know for sure that you are the man next to whom I
will be good. I really hope that our feelings are mutual. Today I send you my home photos. I will finish my letter now and wait for your answer. I hope, that you
you will write to me soon. Kiss.
Your Valeriya

Image Image Image

#365637 by AlanJones Sun May 27, 2018 12:44 am

Hi XXX!
I'm happy because I can read your letter again. Today I walked down the street and thought a lot. I thought about you, and I was really good. For the first time lately, I
stopped looking at the dirty road and looked a little higher. And I saw the beauty of this world! Our communication gives me new emotions. I feel that I was born to live and feel
a life! I am very grateful to you for the new feelings that you gave me.
I think that you already understand that I like you very much. I have a strong liking for you. I told my father that I'm talking to you. I told him about you. My father
sees that I'm getting happier every day. I told him that I met you on the Internet. After all my stories about you, my father said that he has a good opinion about
you. He does not mind that I talk to you. My father respects my choice. My father tells me to be careful. He heard many terrible stories about the fact that women from Russia
invite to visit foreign countries, and then forced to work as prostitutes. I reassured my father. I told him that you are an honest and sincere man. You are not able to do
bad things. I trust you completely. I hope you understand my father. He cares about me and just wants me to be happy. Believe me, my father has a good opinion
about you. He does not mind that I talk to you. My father expresses respect for you and sends you greetings. He said that you look like an honest man. My friend Kristina, too
has a good opinion of you. Right now I can not touch you, I can not feel you. I can not hug you and kiss you, because there is a long distance between us. But I
really want to do it. I really want to see you in reality. Fate has brought us together in this vast world. We are together, despite the distance between us. Now we are together only
spiritually. But I hope that soon we will be together physically. I think that everything will be fine with us. What do you think? Today I'm sending you my summer photos. These photos were
made in the summer. In winter it is very cold in Russia and there is a lot of snow. And in the summer it is very sunny and hot. I hope you like my summer photos, which I send you
Today. Kiss.
Your Valeriya.

Image Image Image Image

#366053 by AlanJones Thu May 31, 2018 11:19 pm

Hi XXX!
How are you? What is your mood today? I do not know why, but sometimes at night I just lie on my bed and dream. Sometimes I dream about you. I do not know how to describe my feelings. I just want to
hug you right now. Look in your eyes and see your smile. Are you smiling when you read my letter?
I often think about our first meeting. Are you sure that you want to meet me? Do you think this is possible? We live in the 21st century. I think that distance is not a problem in
the modern world. Previously, people had to wait a few weeks to receive a letter by mail. But now we can write each other letters every day and do not wait long. Our
the way of communication is special and romantic. I think that our meeting is just a matter of time. Sooner or later we will find a way to meet. Do you agree with me? I do not know how you could
fascinate me so quickly. But you definitely did it! I feel like a desirable woman. Do you have any thoughts on how we can make our meeting?
Today I saw a young man and a woman. They walked in the park, holding each other's hand. I also would like to walk and hold your hand. I would like to feel you next to me. I
would like to walk with you and enjoy our relationship in reality. That would be fine. I think that our meeting will make a great contribution to the development of our relations and
will give us a lot of positive emotions. I would be very pleased to spend at least a few days with you. Maybe our meeting seems something incredible now. But I think,
that nothing is impossible. The main thing to have a desire. I would be interested to know the culture and mentality of your country. To see where and how you live. It would be something new and interesting
for me. My life has definitely changed after meeting you. I became more positive. Tell me your thoughts about our meeting. I will be interested to know. I will finish my letter
now and I will wait for your answer. Hugs and kisses.
Your Valeriya.

#366152 by AlanJones Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:31 pm

Hi my XXX.
How are you? How is your mood? I hope that you are doing well. I'm glad to see your letter.
I have a good news. I would like to share it with you. For me it was very unexpected. Today was a normal working day. I received a message stating that my boss
invites me to talk. At first I thought that there were some problems with my work and began to worry. I came to the office of my boss. He worked with some
papers. He asked me to come closer and showed me the calendar. My boss said that he has good news for me. My vacation begins in 3 weeks! I am very
rejoiced when she found out! The fact is that my boss has a strict vacation schedule for all employees. I can only get leave once a year. I can not choose dates
my vacation. Everything is very strict in my work. My boss chooses the vacation dates for all employees. Today my boss pleased me, because my vacation begins
3 weeks. My vacation has already been approved. My vacation begins 22nd of June. My vacation will last 6 weeks. I thought a lot about how and where to spend my vacation. I think it's
a good opportunity for us to meet. What do you think about it? I never traveled to another country and did not even think about it. But now I have a reason to
do it. Would you like me to spend my vacation with you in your country? Or do you want to visit Russia to spend my vacation with me? For me it does not matter, we will meet in your
country or in Russia. I want to see you and have real communication with you. My vacation is our chance to meet and realize our dreams. Please be honest with me. If you do not
you can or do not want to meet me, then you should now tell me about it. I will not argue or get upset, because I understand you in everything and never want to put pressure on
you, or even more, to impose our meeting. XXX, I ask you to seriously think about our meeting. Because everything has to be organized and planned. I ask you to answer
to me sincerely, so that I can understand all your thoughts. XXX, you know that I have been lonely for a long time. I have no other men but you. I do not look for any new
contacts for this. After all, in my life you appeared. XXX, I like your character, your views on life, your appearance. You are interested in my thoughts. I'm feeling it. I'm glad that,
that my soul and my thoughts are much more important to you. But there is a great distance between us. Recently, I often dream of our meeting. I have often thought about the fact that one day
we will meet or just see each other at least for a moment. Is not it beautiful? Would you like to experience new emotions? I understand that the meeting is a very serious step for us. And I
I understand that the meeting is the only opportunity for the proper development of our relations. We make communication through letters and we have sympathy for each other. I
I believe that we must develop our relations. Namely, to carry out our meeting. This will be my only vacation this year. I can not take a vacation at another time. On my
working with this very strictly. If we do not realize our meeting now, then we will have to wait a whole year. I think it's too long. I hope you understand me. Please respond,
Can you set aside some time for our meeting? I hope so. I dream about our meeting and I want to develop our relations further. So I would like to meet with you now.
I would be very pleased to spend my vacation in your country, if you do not mind. I saw a lot of pictures on the Internet and read about your country. I would be interested in knowing the culture and
mentality of your country. We could visit many beautiful and interesting places together. I want to see your world and feel you closer. This will be an important step in our relations.
Please seriously think about what I wrote in my letter today. I hope to receive your answer soon. Hugs and kisses.
Your Valeriya.

#366225 by AlanJones Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:38 pm

Hi XXX.
I was glad to receive your letter. I want to tell you that I really like talking to you. But in my letter I wrote to you about my vacation. My vacation will begin on June 22 and will last 6 weeks. I would like to spend my vacation with you. Tell me, do you want me to come to you on my vacation? Are you ready to meet me in your country? Do you want it? I ask you to give me an answer. Valeriya.

#366627 by AlanJones Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:18 am

Hi XXX!
I'm happy to see your letter today. I'm glad that our desire to meet is mutual. I'm sure that now I can meet with you soon. This will be a new event in my
life. I never left Russia before. It will be interesting for me to visit your country and meet with you. I am ready to take this step for our relations. Our meeting will strengthen our
relations. I'm sure that we will not be disappointed. Would you like to show me your country? I think that in your country there are many interesting places that we can visit together.
Thanks for your phone number. I'll call you today. I hope that you will answer my phone call and I will hear your voice.
All my friends see that I have changed recently. They are surprised to me and my good mood. XXX I want to thank you for making me happy.
I appreciate it. After reading your letters, I feel fine all day long and I have beautiful dreams. I understand that it was a good idea to try to find a man on the Internet.
I found you. I'm so glad you came into my life. The last few days I have been constantly thinking about our meeting. I like my dream. In this dream, I get out of the plane and see you.
I have never flown by plane before, so I do not know the airport. But I saw you at once. You saw me from afar and smiled. We are meeting each other at a quick pace. I see
red roses in your hands. We come closer to each other, and you give me flowers. You hugged me. I like to feel your tender embrace. We go to your house, and I start
prepare a delicious dinner. I cook light meals. We dine by candlelight for slow music and we talk. Then you took me by the hand and invited me to dance. We begin
slowly dance, burning in each other's arms. It sounds so beautiful! Our dreams can come true very soon, if we apply the effort. What do you think? Now that we are so serious
approached the possibility of our meeting, we must take this responsibly. XXX I hope that you understand me. I want to plan everything correctly. First of all, me
you need to know the name of your nearest international airport. Write me the name of your nearest international airport in your next letter. I think that I need
contact the travel agency and learn about the trip to another country. XXX as soon as I find out, I will tell you everything right away. I'll find out all I need to get to you.
I'll keep you up to date with all the news. Are you ready for our meeting? XXX Do you understand that this is a serious step for us? I'll be home tonight. I'll cook a delicious
dinner and watch TV. Soon I will turn to the travel agency and find out everything about the trip. Do not forget to write me the name of your nearest international airport. Tell
me your dreams of our meeting. I will be interested to know. I hope that you will answer me soon.
Your Valeriya.