Information on romance scams and scammers.
#366738 by AlanJones Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Hi my XXX!
What is your mood today? I hope that you are doing well. My mood is good today. I feel happy.
I was very sad that your phone was unavailable. I never heard your voice. I'll call you soon.
I have good news. I visited a travel agency. I found out what I need to travel to your country. I have to issue some documents. XXX at first I wanted to
make all the documents yourself. But I found out that if I draft all the documents for a trip abroad myself, it will take a long time. More than one month. I have to
start the paperwork here in my city. Then I will need to go to Moscow for confirmation, and then again return to my city to continue the design
documents and then receive them. This is too complicated and takes a lot of time. I was offered to use the services of a travel agency. The travel agency will help me
get all the information and arrange the documents for the trip much faster. I was very happy about that. I was told that the travel agency can prepare all the documents about
for one week. I found a good travel agency, which is in my city. I want to tell you in detail everything I need to come to your country.
First of all, I must get a visa. Now I will tell you which documents you need to collect to successfully obtain a visa. First I have to issue an international passport.
The international passport costs 80 euro. Registration of an international passport takes approximately 5-7 days. After that, I need to undergo a medical examination and get medical
Help. A full medical examination and medical certificates cost 70 euro. I also need to provide the travel agency with information about my work and my place of residence. I
I can do it quickly and I will not have any problems. Then I will have to bring 4 of my photos to the travel agency. These photos for the visa must be special and
made according to visa standards. If the photos are taken incorrectly, they will not be accepted. I can make these photos in a travel agency for free. When all these
the documents will be in my hands, then I will have to bring them to the travel agency. Then, when they all check, they will be sent to Moscow to the main visa service. The visa costs 90 euro.
I will also have to pay a consular fee for a visa of 70 euro. Then I will be told the time when I will have to go to Moscow to the embassy to obtain a visa. I can get a visa only in
embassy in Moscow. The trip to Moscow costs 170 euro. I will need to stay in Moscow for about 2 days. Since during these 2 days I will have to pass an interview in
embassy in Moscow and get a visa. I also need to buy plane tickets. The plane tickets cost 300 euro. This is the cost of plane tickets back and forth. I have to buy tickets
back and forth, and then show them at the embassy. This is necessary for the successful approval of a visa at the embassy. In general, registration of all necessary documents for travel to your
the country will take 7-10 days. After that I will be completely ready to travel to your country. I also have to pay the travel agency for their services 150 euro. I hope you understand
me. In my today's letter, I tried to tell you all about my journey in detail. The total cost of the trip is 930 euro. Today I signed a contract with
travel agency and made the first installment of 140 euro. I spent my small savings. I was planning to buy a new refrigerator. But our meeting is much more important for me
now. So I decided to spend my savings on the organization of our meeting. I signed all the necessary papers. I signed a contract with a travel agency. Now
the travel agency will take full care of my trip. The travel agency employs professional lawyers. They will take care of preparing all the documents for my
travels. I need to pay another 790 euro. It's a lot of money for me. But I really want to organize our meeting. Money comes and goes. I believe that there are things in life
much more important than money. I appreciate our relationship, and I would like to develop them. It will be the happiest vacation in my life, because I will see you. Tomorrow I will meet with my
the chief. He must give me my salary for a month of work and bonuses. I'm also going to borrow some money from my friend. After that I will be able to fully pay for my
trip. I hope this does not take long. I thought that my trip would be much more difficult. But the travel agency will help me in everything. It will not be so difficult.
I'm looking forward to our meeting. I'm very interested in you. I hope to receive your letter soon. I'll keep you up to date with all the news. Hugs and kisses.
Your Valeriya.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#366864 by AlanJones Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Hello my dear XXX.
How are you? How is your mood? I hope that you are doing well.
This morning I woke up in a good mood. My heart was full of joy, because our meeting will soon become a reality. When I left the travel agency, I
had a smile on my face. It was very nice to realize that I took a big step towards our meeting and visited the travel agency. They assured me that I will not have any
problems with obtaining all the necessary documents for traveling abroad. In the morning I went to work, with the goal of talking to my boss about the money, in order to receive a salary and a bonus.
I sincerely hoped that I would get paid today, and immediately go to the travel agency to pay for all travel expenses. But bad news awaited me. XXX when I
came to work, my boss sat in the office and filled out some papers. I greeted him and asked him to give me a salary for a month's work, so that I could pay in full
my trip abroad. He suddenly said nothing and did not answer. This worried me very much. XXX I asked him again. He suddenly apologized to me and said that
there is no salary. I was shocked by his response. I did not know what to say, and I asked the boss to explain to me what had happened, and why he was not fulfilling his duties and promises. My
the boss was very upset and explained to me that he had received papers for paying taxes and other expenses. He simply does not have the money to give me my salary and my vacation money.
He has great financial difficulties and serious problems this month. For a long time I tried to explain to him that he could not do this to me. But my boss told me,
that nothing can be done. I had tears in my eyes, because that meant that our meeting was in question. The chief tried to comfort me, and asked for a little
wait. He promised me that as soon as he had the opportunity, he would certainly fulfill his duties and give me a salary. XXX I was very upset after
our conversation. Because I do not believe that my boss will be able to do something in the near future. But I want to tell you that I will do my best to come to you and hold my
vacation with you. I think that today after work I will try to meet with my friends. I will try to borrow the money I need to travel. I hope that they will help
to me. I think that I cope with this, and we will definitely meet. Now that we have a real opportunity to meet, I can not miss it. I'm very upset because my
the boss disappointed me. But I will not give up! I will do my best to find the money and come to you! XXX I hope that I did not disappoint you with my today
letter. You should not be upset. Tonight I will try to borrow this money from my friends. I will look forward to your new letter. Hugs and kisses.
Your Valeriya.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#367081 by AlanJones Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi XXX.
How are you? I hope that you are doing well. I'm nervous before our meeting. I really want to have success in our relationship. Our meeting will bring our relations to a new level. Thus,
we will be able to understand our feelings for each other. I hope that the problem will be solved and we will be together.
I'll call you today. I hope that you will answer my phone call and I will hear your voice.
Today I woke up early in the morning. I woke up at 8:00, had breakfast and went to meet with my friends. I warned my boss that I would be a little late for work. I met with
my friend Kristina. I fully explained to her the situation and asked her to help me. I told her that as soon as I received my salary, I would immediately return her money. I have already concluded
contract with a travel agency and paid 140 euro. I need to pay another 790 euro. I asked Kristina to lend me 790 euro. Unfortunately, Kristina refused me. It is completely
understands me. But unfortunately she can not help. Recently, she took a loan from a bank to repair an apartment. Now she pays the bank every month. She does not have free money now and
can not help me. I had an idea to go to the bank and try to take a loan to pay for my trip. I immediately went to the nearest bank. I talked to the manager
bank and explained everything to her. I said that I need to get 790 euro for my vacation. I'm going to travel abroad. The bank manager showed me the document and pointed to one point.
I read carefully. It was written that under the law of the Russian Federation, a citizen can not leave the country until he repays the debt to the bank. This means that I
I can not leave Russia if I have debts to the bank. I hope you understand what I mean. Unfortunately, I can not get a loan. After that, I met with
a few of my friends. But I did not succeed. Unfortunately, my friends are not rich. They can not help me pay for the trip. XXX, I just came to work and
now I am writing my letter. I do not have good news. I tried to borrow money from my friends and take a loan from a bank. But, unfortunately, I did not succeed. I'm sad now, because
I do not know where to find money to pay for the trip. I have already signed a contract with a travel agency and paid 140 euro. According to the terms of the contract, I have to pay another 790 euros in
the next few days. I'm disappointed because my boss failed me, and now I'm in a difficult situation. I did my best today. But I could not find the money for
my journey. I really want to meet you. But I do not know how to do it. A couple of days ago I was completely sure that I could spend my vacation with you. But now I
I begin to lose hope. XXX, forgive me. I still hope that very soon we will be together. I tried to ask my father for help. But my father does not work for several
years. He is a pensioner and does not have such big savings. Unfortunately, he can not help me. XXX, my vacation has already been approved, and I signed a contract with a travel agency.
They are waiting for payment from me in the next few days. If I do not pay them, my contract will be terminated, and I will have to pay a penalty. I would not want that. XXX, I have
strong sympathy for you. Every day I dream about our meeting. I feel uncomfortable, turning to you for help. But I have no other choice. XXX, please tell me, can
Do I count on your help? Will you help me with the journey? I do not need your money. I only ask you to help pay for my contract with the travel agency. I can
ask the manager of the travel agency to send you a copy of my contract. You can see a copy of my contract with the travel agency and learn more about my
trip to your country. Please answer, can you contact my travel agency and help pay my contract directly to the travel agency? You want to get
contact information of the travel agency? I hope that you will answer me soon. I love you. You really mean a lot to me. I do not want to lose you. I will be with
I look forward to your letter. Hugs and kisses.
Your Valeriya.

#367164 by AlanJones Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello my love XXX.
How do you? How is your mood? How did you spend your day today? What did you do? I would be interested to know. XXX, I tried calling you on your number yesterday with a public telephone number. I called you at this number XXX. I found out that XXX is the code of XXX. But I could not get through to you. Have you written to me your number correctly? I ask you to carefully check the numbers of your phone. Yesterday I really wanted to hear your voice, but it did not happen. I'm very sad about this. I hope that you will check your phone number and say if there is an error in the room. I'll call you again tomorrow. I hope that tomorrow we will talk on the phone. Please check your phone number. I really hope that soon we will meet. I'm sorry that you wrote me a short letter. But I'm very grateful to you that you did not leave me in a difficult situation and want to help me realize our meeting. I appreciate your help in carrying out our meeting. Here are the contact details of the travel agency.

E-mail: [email protected]
The number of my contract: 2342

You need to specify the number of my contract when you contact the travel agency. This is a Russian travel agency. But their website also supports English. You can switch the language if you do not understand something. You can contact the travel agency in English. The manager of the travel agency will explain to you how to pay my contract directly to the travel agency. And also the manager will send you a copy of my contract. I will warn the travel agency that you will contact them. They will wait. I hope that you will soon contact the travel agency. I am very grateful to you. I do not know what I'd do without you. You are a real man. I love you and I want to be only with you. I'm looking forward to our meeting. I will wait for your next letter. My kisses are just for you.
Your Valeriya.

From the website exp-travel.ru:
EXP Travel

Address of the main office in Moscow:
bldg. 1
str. Tverskaya, 18
Moscow
Russia

+7 (495) 646-02-20
[email protected]
[email protected]

#367240 by AlanJones Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:34 pm

Dear XXX,

I'm the manager of the travel agency "Exp Travel".
My name is Konstantin Kolobkov.
Miss Valeriya warned that you will contact us.
We are aware of the situation.
Miss Valeriya told us that you are in XXX.
Contract 2342 booked by Valeriya Subbotina.
The total cost of the trip is 930 euro (63.300 RUB).
Miss Valeriya has already paid 140 euro (9.500 RUB).
We will provide a trip to XXX.
Now we expect payment under this contract.
Immediately after the payment, we will prepare all the necessary travel documents (visa, international passport).
Document preparation takes about 7-10 days after payment is received.
Once all the documents are ready, we will book a flight to XXX for Miss Valeriya.
Miss Valeriya will travel with a tourist visa to X.
We are waiting for payment of a contract in the amount of 790 euro.
At the request of Miss Valeriya, I send you a copy of a tourist contract.
We accept payments from abroad only to bank account.
Please let us know your intentions.
Do you want to get our bank details?
Will you pay this travel contract?

Best regards
Konstantin Kolobkov

#367241 by AlanJones Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:34 pm

Hello my dear XXX.
How are you? How is your mood? I was a little sad to see your short letter. But in any case, I'm very glad that you wrote to me. I want to say that I love you very much and I want to come to you as soon as possible and spend my vacation with you. You say that your number is correct. Well, then I'll call you again today with a public telephone. I really hope that you will answer my phone call and I will hear your voice over the phone. I really want to hear your voice on the phone. XXX, I would like to know if you have already contacted the travel agency? I hope that the manager of the travel agency answered you. In any case, I want to thank you for not leaving me in a difficult situation and trying to help me. I thank you that you are going to help in organizing our meeting. I am very happy about it. XXX, I really love you. I want to come to you as soon as possible and build relationships with you. I am sure that our meeting will be an unforgettable moment in our life. I love you.
Your Valeriya.

#367325 by AlanJones Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:03 am

Dear XXX,

We accept payments from abroad only by bank transfer.
You can send the payment directly to our General Manager.
I send you the bank details of our General Manager.
This bank account accepts the EURO currency.
Please specify all details correctly, without errors.
Beneficiary's name must be specified without errors.
Otherwise, we will not be able to receive your payment.

Beneficiary: DUZHUK ELIZAVETA
Address: 127994, MOSCOW, STR. TVERSKAYA 18, BLDG. 1
Account number: 40817978117500020102
Bank name: BANK OTKRITIE FINANCIAL CORPORATION (PUBLIC JOINT-STOCK COMPANY) (FORMERLY KHANTY-MANSIYSK BANK OTKRITIE)
SWIFT / BIC: RUDLRUMMXXX
Address of central bank's office: TSENTRALNIY BR. 11, TIMURA FRUNZE ST., BLDG. 13, MOSCOW, RUSSIA

Please send us a copy of your bank receipt after you have made a bank transfer.
This is necessary to verify the correctness of all the details and confirm the payment.

Best regards
Konstantin Kolobkov

#367326 by AlanJones Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:06 am

Hello my dear XXX.
I received your letter. How are you doing today? What's your mood? XXX, yesterday I again tried to call you from a public telephone. But I could not get through to you. I do not know what it is, but on the phone I was told that your number was entered incorrectly. Are you sure that your number is correct? Does your phone number support international calls? Can you figure this out? XXX, is there a reason in your phone? I do not understand why I can not get through to you. But in any case, I was very sad, because I never heard your voice on the phone. XXX, maybe you have another number so I can call you and hear your voice? Understand that I really want to hear my man's voice. It's important for me. I understand that you have already contacted the travel agency and the travel agent manager has already answered you. This is very good news. I want to thank you for not leaving me in trouble and helping me. Your help and support is very important to me. You act like a real man. I respect you for your help and I want to express my gratitude to you. I want to say that when I come to you, I will thank you well. I will hug and kiss you. I really want to feel your touch. I want to feel your hands on my body. XXX, I really love you and I want to come to you as soon as possible. I want to build a relationship with you. I am sure that the day of our meeting will be the most unforgettable day in our life. I look forward to the day of our meeting. I love you. My kisses for you.
Your Valeriya.

#367441 by AlanJones Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Hello, my XXX.
I did not receive your letter today. I hope that everything is fine with you and you will write me a letter as soon as you have the opportunity. I want to say that I love you very much. You really are a very important person in my life. I am without you, as without air. I really need you. You know that my feelings for you are sincere. My heart demands you. I gave you my heart. I opened my soul to you. I belong only to you. You're only mine, and I'm only yours. I really love you and I wish you a pleasant weekend. I hope that over the weekend you will gain strength and rest. You are my man and I really want to be with you. My kisses for you. Your Valeriya.

#367442 by AlanJones Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:58 pm

Hello, my XXX.
How are you? How did you spend the weekend? I still have not received your letter. I hope that you are doing well and you will answer me soon. I look forward to your letter with impatience. I really love you and I want to come to you as soon as possible. I really hope that you write to me. I'll be waiting for your letter. Your Valeriya.

#372722 by DocMay Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:41 pm
NEW E-Mail address for Valeria

Valeria <[email protected]>

Sep 5 at 3:39 PM

Hello, good mood on Wednesday, how are you, how is your day? My name is Valeria.
I would like to get to knovv you better.
In my next letter, I will tell you more me and forward you my image.
Do you have any more photos for me? it will be very nice that if you send them to me today.
Please tell me about you, about your hobbies, hobbies, and what are you interested in?
What do you do in your spare time, how do you spend your weekend?
I hope our acquaintance and communication will be fascinating and interesting.
I wish you a nice day, a good mood and a smile.
All the best. Valeria

Attachments cannot be downloaded.Learn more