Information on romance scams and scammers.
#5624 by Johann Meister Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:56 am
Here's his profile:
http://www.matchcity.com/match/profile.asp?ID=75521
I am easy going and honesty man. I have a great sense of humor. I am optimistic and positive on my general view of life and people. I love the outdoors and nature walks. I am 6 ft 2 in and weigh 78kg. I am athletic. I do work out regularly. I am disease and drug free. I am very affectionate and passionate when I am in a committed relationship. You can reach me on [email protected].
I am sending your this information as the other scammer you sent me came from this site and there may be some scammers on this particular site and since I had that last obnoxious episode, that is why I am sending this to you to see if this is another known scammer and if your colleagues can check him out.

Love, How are you? Hop u are cool. I am Engr. Dannie Claxton. I just browse through and saw your profile interesting and perfect to my type. I am an American, I am 41 now. Very much good to do with. I am muscular and Athletic. Full of vigor. I need a woman to make up my missing part, to complement my life. "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." You can reach me on [email protected] for us to talk more about ourselves. These are little to take about me now. I can’t wait to hear from you and‘ll be happi to know you better. With love Dannie Claxton
Advertisement