Information on romance scams and scammers.
#364206 by malu53 Thu May 10, 2018 10:39 am
yaam420 on ts
33, Woman, Single
City of London, United Kingdom (
Looks for: Man
26 - 40 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
Hello my name is Theresa I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets

What I am doing with my life
I am a hair dresser

Things I like about myself
I am an acive person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important.

My favourite outdoor activities are
Dining tennis

My favourite indoor activities are
Cooking and gardening :lol:

I might look for you if
If you are interested

thanks your message and this is my gmail address [email protected] so we talk on there and share pictures
name on g+ Ashale Dzide Lynch
no picture though
Advertisement

#364209 by malu53 Thu May 10, 2018 10:57 am
ceedy, 35 years old woman
I'm from: City of: maryland
'm need: a male 40-70 years old for relationship
About me: without children

Some words about myself: My name is keren rick,I am 32 years of age,Single never married before and also don't have children. I was Born and raised in the States By an American Father and a Ghanaian Mom , I lived all my life in the states and i lost my dad when i was 19 years old,I am currently living In Minnesota now with my Grandmother for the past 5 months and i work as an Interior Designer with a Company Over here in Minnesota and we normally Travel a lot and through our journey , we went to The Netherlands, last 2 weeks and this is how i got to know about this website..What do you know about Ghana?I am the Youngest daughter Among 2 children of my parent and my sister is happily married and living in Norway with her partner at the moment..Hoping to talk to you here on site but am not a paying member here so i write my if only you want to know about me.

uses pic of starting post

also documented here
datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s15216
ripandscam.com/scammers-profiles.php?id=242