Information on romance scams and scammers.
#364785 by Kasage00 Wed May 16, 2018 9:50 am
Oh ok, I tried to add just the image using the insert image button above but it didn’t work

Is there a site to use to search images of people?
Advertisement

#366103 by Kasage00 Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 am
This topic hasn’t closed out yet. Here’s an email I received. It was in my spam folder and the senders email address is:
[email protected]

Compliments of the season, Well On this Date: 1st June 2018, We the Granada Police Department here in Malaysia (GPD) that is operating under the umbrella canopy of (FBI) apprehended one man called by fake name, Benjamin Bastian in JFK airport, who happens to be a scammer & we figured out that he has stolen huge amount from different people all over the world. Furthermore, please my name is Inspector Sue, Working for FBI Agent under the umbrella canopy of Malaysian Royal Grenada police (GPD). Meanwhile to go strength to the points, Our Anti-Crime Team Squad under division (006) apprehended some Cyber Crime thieves, I meant Con-artists, and here we called them Gold-diggers, who professionalized in stealing by tricks through internet. After torturing them, they confessed that you are among the victims whom they collected a reasonable amount of money from, with fake stories, Together with electronic bank Draft. We investigated that you paid them huge amount of money in different locations via bank TT, MoneyGram Money Transfer etc. & other parts of the world. Secondly we founds a huge amount of money in one of those criminals BANK ACCOUNT under our custody, that’s the reasons we decided to contact you & demands you to brief us all you experience’s & involvement’s over this matter, Meanwhile we will like you to forwards all the fake documents or series of stories they forwarded to you & some receipts of the money you sent to them, That will enable us to filed your case files to the bank, so it will enable us to recover your funds back for you through the bank their deposited all these funds in. Secondly according to our evidence of the Telephone conversation this people are African Students, who use computer tricks to defraud people hard earn money from different area of the world. So, we advise people to help us with any further information’s so we can apprehend some of all these criminals, because they are blacklisting & damaging the image of FBI & GPD securities. Please we the FBI are your friends, we are here to serve you better. Waiting for your helpfully response. Remember that your immediate action over this will be to your own best interest. Authority Malaysian Royal Police Force. GPD Under FBI Quarters.

(GPD & FBI) Quarters are here to serve you better, Have a great day

Inspector Sue.
+60167292296.
#366108 by malu53 Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:47 am
Inspector Sue nice try <<< recovery scam !
+60167292296 <<< MY cell phone
Operator: DiGi <<< VOIP

Sykpe ID: live:benjaminbastian111
Name: Benjamin Bastian
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
#366110 by Kasage00 Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:49 am
Yes I thought that was funny. “inspector Sue”. What kind of law enforcement agent uses their first name, especially a nickname, with their title?