Information on romance scams and scammers.
#5644 by Ralph Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:00 am
This one is a very busy little bee, with lots of dating site profiles and a few email addresses from what I can tell

After finding you on a dating site you can expect this complete with a couple of pictures of a black woman who by the way is almost definately NOT a scammer

Hi Dear,

How are you today and i hope you are fine, if so thanks be to God, Dear thanks for your mail, I really appreciate it .please let me introduced myself to you, i am female looking for serious relationship and more, I am Gambia but i live in Dakar senegal, i am Hair stylist by profession, i am from small family two boys two girl. i am here with my elder brother but we are not living together. i am also easy to understand. please i will like to know more about you and see your pictures too. My dear, hope to hear from you soon, I have attached here my pictures for you to see and i hope you will like them.

Thanks and remain bless,
Riter.

then there is this one

Hello

compliment of the season to u and ur family over there, how is life with u over there? hope fine!!!.
it was a divine package for me to discover wounderful profile like urs in the internet. I never believe such a lovely profile ever exist in the internet.I could no longer hide my true feelings to let u know i am solely interested to know u the more and stay with u here in this lovely dating site.
I want u to know that i like what i saw in ur profile and i want us to be a friend for now and see what will happen in the nearest future.
Here is my email address;( [email protected] ) Pls do write directly to my email so that i can send u more of my photos and tell u more about myself also.waiting to hearing from u soon,
Best regards,
Riter

I will post more about this one a little later but if she has contacted you please dont bother wasting your time, it is a scam
Advertisement