Information on romance scams and scammers.
#364815 by malu53 Wed May 16, 2018 5:00 pm
Connel
Male , 26 , seeking Female
Raleigh, NC
no pic

Hello Dear. I am happy to meet you How are you doing over there, i am Alfred Connell, i like your profile and personal information. i am looking to get a serious relationship, can we be friends? If you don't mind, i will be glad if you can contact me directly Via e mail ([email protected] ) because i don't often come to web site, so we can communicate better through Hangout. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Advertisement

#364816 by malu53 Wed May 16, 2018 5:02 pm
Alfred24
Male , 25 , seeking Female
NY, AL
no pic

Hello how are you doing today hope you are fine ....well am Alfred by name I'm single and here for a serious relationship I'm kindly lovely loyal and honest ....you can email me on here [email protected] so we can talk better and know more about each other ....thank you from Alfred
#364818 by malu53 Wed May 16, 2018 5:03 pm
Hello Dear. I am happy to meet you How are you doing over there, i am Alfred Connell from States, North Carolina, i like your profile and personal information. i am looking to get a serious relationship, can we be friends? If you don't mind, i will be glad if you can contact me directly Via Hnagout([email protected] ) because i don't often come to web site, so we can communicate better through Hangout. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018

also on Skype

BTW: Alfred Connell does not work there :lol: