Information on romance scams and scammers.
#364826 by rococo Wed May 16, 2018 8:09 pm
diamonds.dating/
eelizabethgreen
31, Woman, Single
Dating: Man
23 - 37 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I am tired of players and liars. Surely there are still some good men out there. I am a mixture of city, country and Cajun. I believe in honesty, loyalty and above all, FUN! I like to hunt and fish but not everyday all year long. Playing in the mud is cool. But I do like music, art, movies, culture. Something other than sitting around, drinking beer, hearing the same stories over and over. I am a lady but I do like to let my hair down every once and awhile. If you are only looking for a booty call, I am not the one. Please don't take that as a challenge, you will lose. I am old fashioned when it comes to relationships. I am a one at a time type of girl. If you are interested, message me.(202) 643-9848 Or My Hangount I am tired of players and liars. Surely there are still some good men out there. I am a mixture of city, country and Cajun. I believe in honesty, loyalty and above all, FUN! I like to hunt and fish but not everyday all year long. Playing in the mud is cool. But I do like music, art, movies, culture. Something other than sitting around, drinking beer, hearing the same stories over and over. I am a lady but I do like to let my hair down every once and awhile. If you are only looking for a booty call, I am not the one. Please don't take that as a challenge, you will lose. I am old fashioned when it comes to relationships. I am a one at a time type of girl. If you are interested, message me.(202) 643-9848 Or My Hangount {[email protected]}

What I am doing with my life
Am a God Fearing woman...

Things I like about myself
Am Aquarius...
Advertisement

#364882 by malu53 Thu May 17, 2018 7:15 am
also in white with this address on g+ (Meet Cutty)
abusing pics of Angie Varona

Image Image Image Image

I am tired of players and liars. Surely there are still some good men out there. I am a mixture of city, country and Cajun. I believe in honesty, loyalty and above all, FUN! I like to hunt and fish but not everyday all year long. Playing in the mud is cool. But I do like music, art, movies, culture. Something other than sitting around, drinking beer, hearing the same stories over and over. I am a lady but I do like to let my hair down every once and awhile. If you are only looking for a booty call, I am not the one. Please don't take that as a challenge, you will lose. I am old fashioned when it comes to relationships. I am a one at a time type of girl. If you are interested, message me.(202) 643-9848 Or My Hangount {[email protected]}
#364883 by malu53 Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 am
still Angie Varona
again on g+ meet cutty

Image Image Image

Am single never married, never had any kids but wish to have some day, Am looking for a man with trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity,love and caring, sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us..and am willing to relocate to the right man.(774) 473-9050..Hangout at [email protected]
phone number 774-473-9050
Carrier/Provider: Verizon Wireless
#364884 by malu53 Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 am
still Angie Varona
again on g+ meet cutty

Hi.....Am single never married, never had any kids but wish to have some day, Am looking for a man with trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity,love and caring, sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us..and am willing to relocate to the right man.
(424)2534140........Hangout....[email protected]...
phone number 424-253-4140
Carrier/Provider: Bandwidth.com
#379469 by malu53 Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:30 pm
Angela Smith on g+ and farmersonly

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

my name is Angela I'm 30years I was born in Texas but now in Oregon for work.
I'm also willing to meet that special man God sent to me, that I will be with from now till death do us part .I just need everything I ever wanted in one man only I m ready to spend both my day and night with that special man I'm seeking for a serious man who's seeking for a serious relationship. Well if you want know more about me, u can text me on 1+(971)2089795 or my Google hangout angelasmith @gmail. Com
#379470 by malu53 Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:37 pm
my name is Laura I'm 30years I was born in Texas but now in Oregon for work
my name is Celia I'm 30years I was born in Texas but now in Oregon for work
uses several names on its profiles

phone number 971-208-9795
Provider/Carrier: At&T Mobility
#379789 by malu53 Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:54 pm
Maria Sanchez on pof
from Oxnard, Espaillat
whatsapp 805-475-7620

phone number 805-475-7620
Provider/Carrier: Telnyx
#379794 by malu53 Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:39 pm
Julia Silas on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 93504
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Education
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 9 Hours ago

scammer uses pics of previous post

I`m Julia J. Silas by name, I'm 26 Years old..I`m Single. If you are real & serious to meet with me ?? I am accepting all ages, here most of the scam, need a real man if you want, you can contact me and you can LIVE chat with me
skype juliasilas