Information on romance scams and scammers.
#364936 by Bill F Thu May 17, 2018 5:51 pm
Evgenulechka Evgenchik
[email protected]

reply-to: Mi Evgenulenka <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Wed, May 16, 2018 at 12:12 PM
subject: Greetings my dear mate
mailed-by: rapid.ocn.ne.jp

Salutti, I inquired your personal details from dating company. I attached my photograph. I ween you enjoy it. Do I appeal to you? You can phone me Evgenchik. I’m thirty-six. I suppose you are kind man. I am aware of that nowadays lots of people came up with lover over the Internet. So I decide too to use this path. I like you and I made a decision to begin acquaintanceship with u. Who knows maybe we stand chance. As others on the Internet I want to say that I search only for serious, durable contacts. I m not interested just in conversation, playing or cyber intrigue. I do not wanna to waste my time for this. All I want is to meet gentleman with whom I will be happy for the whole life. Could u write me some details about u, your life story, please. If you have most recent foto I will be excited to see it. I will be waiting for your message. Evgenulechka!
Advertisement

#365242 by malu53 Mon May 21, 2018 3:05 pm
Hello my great friend! I enquired your personal details from matrimonial agency. I attached my image. I feel hopeful that you are fond of it. Do I appeal to you? You can call me Evgenia. I’m thirty-six y.o. I believe you’re lovely person. I realize that now a lot of people came up with beloved person over the Internet. Therefore I also decide to use this method. I am fond of you and I was up to begin acquaintanceship with you. One never knows possibly we have chance. As other people online I want to say that I look only for committed, long contacts. I do not have interest in talk, playing or virtual intrigue. I don’t wanna to rat around for this. All that I want is to come up with gentleman with whom I can be happy for the rest of my life. Could you give me some details about u, your life, please. In case you have latest picture I’d be pleased to look at it. I will be waiting for your mail. Evgenchik
IP: 36.74.198.202, Surabaya, Indonesia
Reply-To: Nice Evgenchik <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018